In case you were thinking of starting over on Kronos...

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: In case you were thinking of starting over on Kronos...

by Forestembrace » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:03 am

Off-topic
Last edited by Pottu on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spam
Forestembrace
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:08 am

Currently in Kronos ROFL !.

#Blizzlike :D :D :D :D

The most terrible server i ever seen and their tester can't accept and admit that they are wrong :D
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Jeniwyn » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:33 am

After having read so many posts from the OP and his ilk on this topic (Paladin DPS), I'm normally inclined to belive the word of a random Kronos dev unless I get very good evidence to the contrary. And the "evidence" provided by these individuals is almost unfailingly horrible.

On the specific issue of seals though I'm fairly sure that the seal extra damage wasnt ever resisted. I'm not 100% but fairly close. If someone showed me a 2006 video with a seal resist in it I'd be very surprised.
Jeniwyn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Trixyy » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:51 pm

i love the fact that people are so tired of Theo and killerduky that they are hoping these bugs dont get fixed so they fuck off :lol:
Trixyy
Grunt
Grunt

by smilkovpetko » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:59 pm

Jeniwyn wrote:After having read so many posts from the OP and his ilk on this topic (Paladin DPS), I'm normally inclined to belive the word of a random Kronos dev unless I get very good evidence to the contrary. And the "evidence" provided by these individuals is almost unfailingly horrible.

On the specific issue of seals though I'm fairly sure that the seal extra damage wasnt ever resisted. I'm not 100% but fairly close. If someone showed me a 2006 video with a seal resist in it I'd be very surprised.

They only have "Words" and they link their own "Database" as Evidence , nothing other than that . Just words and modified piracy server database.

Once me and Theoloras brought evidence how stuffs suppose to work , konos dev was unable to accept the fact that their server is terrible bugged. So they denying everything that was link via "Video" "Wowwiki" "Elitistjerks" "Blizzard Forums" that date from 2006.

3) Judgement of Command's resist chance is higher, because it follows spell hit rules. That means, in addition to the statement above for SoComm, JoComm's chance to get resisted is related to caster's spell hit. Vs. a L60 target, you have 4% chance that judgement gets resisted, vs boss it is 16% chance that judgement gets resisted. Note that this is only true with damaging judgements, JotC, JoW and JoL always land.

Just read this careful from their dev , you would see how creative miss information he give to people.

Anyone that played Vanilla,TBC,WotLK know and confirm that Judge and Seal of Command are physical attack and follow melee hit rules .

And the "evidence" provided by these individuals is almost unfailingly horrible.

How can evidence via Video from 2006 is unfailingly horrible that get same answer and theory by Wowwiki from 2006 , Elitistjerks from 2006 and Blizzard Forums from 2006 ?
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by vaylane » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:34 pm

Kronos was badly scripted from the beginning - thats why I eventually rolled a toon on Nostalrius. If I cant play here, I'd rather not at all.
vaylane
Grunt
Grunt

by Xaverius » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:43 pm

If you don't like it, don't go there, I suppose.
*shrug*

Also I'm fairly sure there was not a server in the history of universe where paladin DPS worked 100% correctly.
Freedom was our highest good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6MGhMCQbgk
It's not us to go under the yoke.
We. Will. NOT! BOW!
Xaverius
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dr. Doom » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:05 pm

Trixyy wrote:i love the fact that people are so tired of Theo and killerduky that they are hoping these bugs dont get fixed so they fuck off :lol:

Fanatism breeds antagonism.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Theoloras » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:58 pm

Jeniwyn wrote:After having read so many posts from the OP and his ilk on this topic (Paladin DPS), I'm normally inclined to belive the word of a random Kronos dev unless I get very good evidence to the contrary. And the "evidence" provided by these individuals is almost unfailingly horrible.

You can dislike me or Duki if you want but it doesn't make what we say about Paladins any less correct due to the fact that we theory craft our assertions based on evidence and firsthand experience playing the class/spec since 2005.

Everyone lost their shit about Seal of Command based on the 1.3 patch note below:

Patch 1.3.0 (07-Mar-2005): The damage effects can now be resisted instead of dodged, blocked, or parried.
http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Seal_of_Command_(old)

But as it turns out, while the patch notes remained as is, the SoC change from block/dodge/parry to resistible was actually removed by Blizzard:

Poster: Caydiem at 3/15/2005 3:16:09 PM PST
Subject: Re: Seal of Command destroyed. The Seal of Command change will no longer be in the upcoming patch.

http://blue.cardplace.com/cache/wow-realm-test/391.htm

Poster: motive at 3/15/2005 3:36:38 PM PST
Subject: Re: Seal of Command change After considering the posts in this thread we have decided to back this change out of patch 1.3.0 completely and re-evaluate the math behind this before making any further changes.

http://blue.cardplace.com/cache/wow-paladin/106719.htm

I even have it within myself to admit when I am wrong and did as much back on Peenix as I originally thought that Seal of Command could not be blocked/dodged/parried - when presented with the evidence above I agreed with the poster who refuted my claim.

Anyway, as far as partial Seal of Command resists, Duki and I were able to prove that those should only occur against higher level mobs due to level resist - but full Seal of Command resists should not be in the game and partial resists should not occur in PvP against same level player targets either.

On Kronos however, all of this evidence has been thrown out the window due to the main Paladin tester there "Psojed" being mentally challenged when it comes to basic WoW and Paladin mechanics - so again, I would think very carefully on whether you want to play on that server, especially if you intend to play a Paladin.

Even Retribution Aura is being resisted on Kronos for fuck sake!
Theoloras
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dreez » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:04 am

I made a macro and an addon version to check target resistances, this also allows to check holy resistance.
On nost this only revealed that Firemaw had 15 holy resistance, couldn't find other NPCs with holy resi

this should help you revealing all the bugged resistances ;)

macro version
Code: Select all
/run local e=" - "ChatFrame1:AddMessage("0=Armor 1=Holy 2=Fire 3=Nature 4=Frost 5=Shadow 6=Arc")for i=0,6 do local a,b,c,d=UnitResistance("target", i)ChatFrame1:AddMessage("Total R"..i..e..b..e.."Base"..e..a..e.."Bonus"..e..c..e.."Minus"..e..d)end

addon version (just copy paste this into any addon you're using) '/resistance' will do the resi check
Code: Select all
SLASH_ResistanceCheck1="/resistance"
function SlashCmdList.ResistanceCheck()
   EzResistanceCheck()
end

function EzResistanceCheck()
   if UnitExists("target") then
      if (not UnitIsFriend("target", "player")) then
         local EzBase,EzTotal,EzBonus,EzMinus=UnitResistance("target", 0)
         DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Armor ->|CFF18E7BD Total: |r"..EzTotal.." - |CFF949694 Base: |r"..EzBase.." - |CFF18BE00 Bonus: |r"..EzBonus.." - |cffFF0000 Minus: |r"..EzMinus)
         local EzBase,EzTotal,EzBonus,EzMinus=UnitResistance("target", 1)
         DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Holy Resistance ->|CFF18E7BD Total: |r"..EzTotal.." - |CFF949694 Base: |r"..EzBase.." - |CFF18BE00 Bonus: |r"..EzBonus.." - |cffFF0000 Minus: |r"..EzMinus)
         local EzBase,EzTotal,EzBonus,EzMinus=UnitResistance("target", 2)
         DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Fire Resistance ->|CFF18E7BD Total: |r"..EzTotal.." - |CFF949694 Base: |r"..EzBase.." - |CFF18BE00 Bonus: |r"..EzBonus.." - |cffFF0000 Minus: |r"..EzMinus)
         local EzBase,EzTotal,EzBonus,EzMinus=UnitResistance("target", 3)
         DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Nature Resistance ->|CFF18E7BD Total: |r"..EzTotal.." - |CFF949694 Base: |r"..EzBase.." - |CFF18BE00 Bonus: |r"..EzBonus.." - |cffFF0000 Minus: |r"..EzMinus)
         local EzBase,EzTotal,EzBonus,EzMinus=UnitResistance("target", 4)
         DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Frost Resistance ->|CFF18E7BD Total: |r"..EzTotal.." - |CFF949694 Base: |r"..EzBase.." - |CFF18BE00 Bonus: |r"..EzBonus.." - |cffFF0000 Minus: |r"..EzMinus)
         local EzBase,EzTotal,EzBonus,EzMinus=UnitResistance("target", 5)
         DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Shadow Resistance ->|CFF18E7BD Total: |r"..EzTotal.." - |CFF949694 Base: |r"..EzBase.." - |CFF18BE00 Bonus: |r"..EzBonus.." - |cffFF0000 Minus: |r"..EzMinus)
         local EzBase,EzTotal,EzBonus,EzMinus=UnitResistance("target", 6)
         DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Arcane Resistance ->|CFF18E7BD Total: |r"..EzTotal.." - |CFF949694 Base: |r"..EzBase.." - |CFF18BE00 Bonus: |r"..EzBonus.." - |cffFF0000 Minus: |r"..EzMinus)
      end
   end      
end
Dreez - PvP server
<Endzeit>
Dreez
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic