KRONOS 2

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

KRONOS 2

by colezz2 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:19 am

Time to enter the black hole once again 8-)
colezz2
Grunt
Grunt

Re: KRONOS 2

by Arucado » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:24 am

yes colezz, lest go spend another 1000 hours of your life there to blizzard shut it down, i guess they will be worth.

you guys don't learn or just don't give a fuck about your time's value
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Rimm » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:32 am

You realize most of Us have fun playing the game? You know, just playing from lvl 1 meeting ppl, doing things together and overall? I dont regret time spent on Nost, i was having fun.
I'm going to play and have fun again on Kronos2.
Rimm
Private
Private

by Dish » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:36 am

Arucado wrote:yes colezz, lest go spend another 1000 hours of your life there to blizzard shut it down, i guess they will be worth.

you guys don't learn or just don't give a fuck about your time's value

You obviously have no fun playing this game anymore, a lot of us still do.
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by vido » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:38 am

How was time spend playing a pserver running a 10 year old version of a video game valuable in the first place?
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Winterflaw » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:42 am

I found out today - as I suspected, from playing - that Kronos is making the game easier, at least at low levels.

Mana/health regen is much faster than it should be (again, I've only played up to level 6). Also, monsters chase more slowly. I ran Wetlands at level 5, and the mobs ought to have been faster than me, so they'd keep hitting me from behind. This didn't happen - I took one hit, and then they ran *at the same speed as me*, and so could not catch me.

There was a thread on the Kronos forum, from a Nost player, about this - it went on a page or three, then was closed by a Kronos admin, saying "we're not Nost, we're not Blizz, if you don't like it play somewhere else" - quite defensive, really, and shutting down the conversation was a bad response.

I'll enjoy the new server on the 27th, but not as much as I would have done. I can't abide easy levelling, and it'll take away a part of the enjoyment.
Last edited by Winterflaw on Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winterflaw
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Caspus » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:51 am

Kronos is kinda like blizzard in my opinion. (The negative side)
Caspus
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Rimm » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:58 am

Yea I've heard taht also. But really no alternatives atm.
Rimm
Private
Private

by smilkovpetko » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:05 am

Currently in Kronos

#Blizzlike
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Jenrin » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:13 am

I like Kronos but I don't like the +2000-4000 queue that's going on now. I really wished they increased the player cap but they are not going to do so...

So yeah, probably rerolling on Kronos II. But I like crowded servers, so we will see how that plays out.
But all Nost veterans should roll Kronos II if they decide to move on to Kronos imo.

Nevertheless, I can't complain on playing from a fresh start, which means only MC/Ony will be available at first
Jenrin
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to Off topic