KRONOS 2

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: KRONOS 2

by Ickuss » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:14 am

Arucado wrote:yes colezz, lest go spend another 1000 hours of your life there to blizzard shut it down, i guess they will be worth.

you guys don't learn or just don't give a fuck about your time's value

This dudes dumb and doesn't understand Russia doesn't give a shit about American companies
Ickuss
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:14 am

Jenrin wrote:I like Kronos but I don't like the +2000-4000 queue that's going on now. I really wished they increased the player cap but they are not going to do so...

So yeah, probably rerolling on Kronos II. But I like crowded servers, so we will see how that plays out.
But all Nost veterans should roll Kronos II if they decide to move on to Kronos imo.

Nevertheless, I can't complain on playing from a fresh start, which means only MC/Ony will be available at first

It suck and it is most bugged and terrible class mechanic scripted server you ever see.

Don't get wondered if you see mage doing 10k dps via Pyroblast/Ignite toward normal target :)
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Winterflaw » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:23 am

Jenrin wrote:I like Kronos but I don't like the +2000-4000 queue that's going on now. I really wished they increased the player cap but they are not going to do so...

I suspect they *can't*. Nost did I think quite a bit of work to get high numbers of players on concurrently. I get the impression Kron hasn't done nearly as much work in this regard. This is why they're opening a second server. I'm glad to get a fresh start, but I bet the player limit on the second server will the same as the first server. Probably a part of the population - those with established players - will stay on the first server, and so the player base will be split over the two servers, which sucks.
Winterflaw
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by colezz2 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:36 am

I personally don't give a shit about if they made leveling easier and rly only care about endgame
colezz2
Grunt
Grunt

by Caspus » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:46 am

colezz2 wrote:I personally don't give a shit about if they made leveling easier and rly only care about endgame

Should go play WoD than
Caspus
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Arucado » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:25 pm

You shouldn't tell what people like and don't like to play anymore.

We all like vanilla for a reason, some people for leveling, some for twinking and some for endgame, or for everything (as i do).

What i mean is that vanilla wow is a game which demands a HUGE amount of time. And whats the point on starting a new fresh kronos server after all happened in nostalrius, specially when we are waiting to see what happens with nostalrius (if it will continue or not) and blizzard about legacy servers.

In any case, you are free to do the fuck you want, but just saying, seems quite a lot pointless to me. Go enjoy kronos
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Pottu » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:57 pm

Please use the existing thread:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=43896
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

Previous

Return to Off topic