[Warmane] Lordaeron Review.

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

[Warmane] Lordaeron Review.

by Arucado » Thu May 05, 2016 2:15 pm

Hi ladies and gentlemen. After many speakings about this mythic server, i've come here to tell you from the experience how Lordaeron really is.

You have probably heard this:

- The most incredible Woltk server ever.
- Dungeon Finder disabled
- Rates 1
- Blizzlike
- Quality and good scripting.

Well, i've managed to get lvl 19 in Lordaeron (took like 1 day /played aprox) enough to see how the server is. The pvp is not bad (has the AT core) and when you start playing it seems good. No lags, no apparently bugs...
But after time, you start discovering some:

- Charge as warrior, piercing the floor, falling into the nowhere and dying, making impossible to release from corpse (spirit ress +10 ress sickness)
- Patrols are not scripted in Deadmines.
- Mobs that flee get teleported if you frost nova them when they get about 15% hp.
- Mobs get a speed boost when fleeing.
- Mobs under sheep with aggro keep following you.

Mostly of those bugs are just common in dogshit private servers BUT, i just got a bug that made me log out and inmediately delete my character:

Yes, it is what it looks.

I died inside the dungeon, and when i entered, i didn't get alive like OMFG WTF. Yes, i had to go where i exactly died inside the dungeon to ress on my corpse. This quality bug made me quit from the server.

You think you do playing in wotlk, but you don't, actually you don't want to to that either, because if you encounter that at lvl 20 , what kind of bug is waiting for you when you have spent days and days of playing in that server... xD

Now, seriously, im not a hater of Lordaeron or Warmane, i've played a lot on AT, i just dont recommend you to play there. This is just a way to show how the server is, because many people say it has nice quality etc etc...
Last edited by Arucado on Thu May 05, 2016 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: [Warmane] Lordaeron Review.

by Dr. Doom » Thu May 05, 2016 6:08 pm

Yet another uninspiring private server.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by marcheprime » Fri May 06, 2016 1:48 pm

For the op: I give up wow for now until legacy servers, i even played on retail for 3 days but ...awful.that's not wow anymore.
I m giving a try to return of reckoning warhammer online,I really enjoy even if that's the Alfa,cool game,cool atmosphere.Sometimes a total change is better.And that's just for fun.

Can't take the chance to invest time in a hazard place,unfortunately since the shut down of nost i lost my faith in private servers,kronos and the rebirth and vengeance TBC didn't appeal my confidence,i tried them all.
I really hope legacy servers otherwise i will definitely turn wow off
marcheprime
Private
Private

by llatas » Sat May 07, 2016 5:14 am

those pieces of shit killed (even more, was already dead) AT, still looking where are their 12k players online, after nostalrius seems empty but ei, webpage says 12k :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

edit: is a shit but is probably the best option to play wotlk, pretty sad, no one can make a fucking decent tbc server?
llatas
Private
Private

by Dr. Doom » Sun May 08, 2016 4:30 am

My most sincere advice. Let go of World of Warcraft for a bit. If you don't find any better hobby after a bit of time seeking, circle back and see if there's any good prospect for private servers. If you do however, you're set :) And trust me, it does peel phenomenal.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Return to Off topic