Dark WoW | 1.12.1 | 1x Blizzlike | No Store |1 Char Boost 60

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Dark WoW | 1.12.1 | 1x Blizzlike | No Store |1 Char Boost 60

by Endoralol » Wed May 11, 2016 5:45 am

[CENTER]~Dark-WoW 1.12.1 True Blizzlike Server~[/CENTER]

We are a server dedicated to quality. We take all player suggestions serious and are needing plenty of players to test out the server. We are working with getManGos to make sure the server is bug free. We complete rebuilt the server from the ground up.

We also take our player security very seriously and only hire staff that we know we can trust. This means we monitor applicants behaviors in-game and make sure that they are the right candidate.*

If you feel like stepping back in time to the real Vanilla, this is where you can. We are currently in beta and getting everything scripted.

We offer players:

• 99.9% Uptime
  • Great Host
  • A+ Player Support
  • Stable Core
  • No item store
  • Friendly Staff

We want to revolutionize the industry by creating an actual server that is home to our players and we can't do that without your help!
http://www.dark-wow.com/register Register Today!

http://www.dark-wow.com Our Forum!

Remember registering on our site, willl register your account and for forum!
Thread will be updated by the time of proggress on server. Stay tunned

Best Regards,
DarkWoW
Last edited by Endoralol on Sun May 29, 2016 4:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Endoralol
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: New Vanilla/Tbc server will be opened soon!

by kovenant » Wed May 11, 2016 6:59 am

interesting.
only you can not say blizzard will never point a finger at you.

at a certain point they will.
you use WOW which is property of blizzard.
they will come after you once you get bigger.

and by the way, since you already mention you have paid name change, that is especially a reason for blizzard to tackle you.

you even have a store posted on your main page.
this screams "IT's ALL ABOUT THE MONEY"
kovenant
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Endoralol » Wed May 11, 2016 7:15 am

kovenant,

We will never say amount of players, we will never keep big amount of people on one realm.

Store is a place where people can sell things.
We pointed our sticky, so we can pay each month for webhost. It has nothing to do with WoW Server.

Anyways thank you for your reply,
Best Regards,
www.wowemulation.com
Endoralol
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Sirganksalot » Wed May 11, 2016 7:36 am

How can you guarantee the players that the money will be strictly used for improving the private server itself?
This is something very important that needs to be addressed.

Twinstar.cz had a similar system at one point, then removed it, and now receive cash from the players in a different way. Surprise surprise they don't even have enough money for DDoS mitigation as a result of poor financial choices.
LEGACY:
"Denoting or relating to software or hardware that has been superseded but is difficult to replace because of its wide use."
Sirganksalot
Grunt
Grunt

by Endoralol » Wed May 11, 2016 7:45 am

Sirganksalot,

How can you guarantee the players that the money will be strictly used for improving the private server itself?

I will try to make deal, so all payments direct to our hostingers, if we will need some extra help with website, we will spare some cash from donations, and who is willing to donate he can, we wont offer to players nothing special to help us, in our offer as its blizzlike the only donation thing will be Name Change, as supporting our server, we think its a okay offer.

Twinstar.cz had a similar system at one point, then removed it, and now receive cash from the players in a different way. Surprise surprise they don't even have enough money for DDoS mitigation as a result of poor financial choices.

I follow that server for awhile, and tbh when i saw the shop, i just skipped it.
For every step we do, we will open poll any idea thats under 50% wont be implemted.

We want to work as this server worked, as community.

Best Regards,
http://www.wowemulation.com
Endoralol
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Sirganksalot » Wed May 11, 2016 7:50 am

Endoralol wrote:Sirganksalot,

I will try to make deal, so all payments direct to our hostingers, if we will need some extra help with website, we will spare some cash from donations, and who is willing to donate he can, we wont offer to players nothing special to help us, in our offer as its blizzlike the only donation thing will be Name Change, as supporting our server, we think its a okay offer.

I follow that server for awhile, and tbh when i saw the shop, i just skipped it.
For every step we do, we will open poll any idea thats under 50% wont be implemted.

We want to work as this server worked, as community.

Best Regards,
http://www.wowemulation.com

May I suggest something in good faith? You could follow by example.
Nostalrius provided a link to players so they could make payments directly to the host. This could also be done with DDoS prevention payments.

Not only would it guarantee the money is going where it needs to be (alongside keeping the server running) but it would also help establish a sense of trust between this particular private servers population and its developers.

Note, I just noticed I repeated some of what you already said. My mistake.
LEGACY:
"Denoting or relating to software or hardware that has been superseded but is difficult to replace because of its wide use."
Sirganksalot
Grunt
Grunt

by Endoralol » Wed May 11, 2016 7:58 am

Not only would it guarantee the money is going where it needs to be (alongside keeping the server running) but it would also help establish a sense of trust between this particular private servers population and its developers.

That sounds fine with me, as i said were not looking to earn from this, personally i have a job. But still i'm ready to spend couple hours per day to fix and improve server.

1.12.1 Is already compiled and ready for upload.
2.4.3 Is already compiled and ready for upload.

Since we didn't have alot of time to work on website, for begin we will use FusionCms, i'm trying to customize it as much as its possible only for start. Later we will be working on our own CMS, but at momment we will be focused on working with core/db.

If anyone is expirienced Web Developer, please feel free to also contact me on wowemulation.com
Endoralol
Sergeant
Sergeant

by kovenant » Wed May 11, 2016 8:05 am

since I can only work on 1 project at a time , I wont volunteer.
but I would suggest to get the things straightened out before you announce yourself.

even if you say you are honest, and willing to do the best and not make profit you now have the incorrect appearance.
kovenant
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Endoralol » Wed May 11, 2016 8:14 am

This is not like some big announcment, very soon we will need beta testers, we need reported bugs so we can work.
It will not be ready for awhile, who is willing to play, he will wait :)

Anyways thanks for your opinion :)
Endoralol
Sergeant
Sergeant

by ceen2 » Wed May 11, 2016 9:36 am

And another fail server is born, very creative.
ceen2
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Off topic