What happened to GRIZZLY?

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: What happened to GRIZZLY?

by Proctologist » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:04 am

I like most grizzly players as I had the liberty to play with(against mostly) while they were still a ''fresh'' guild back on scriptcraft but in all honesty, grizzly only go hardcore for a small period of time and then they have an internal drama and break up before any interesting content comes out.
They got a lot of ''first'' early content kills but nothing more, and that was mostly because they had what vanilla is all about.. TIME.
(Which is also a reason we all love vanilla, because things doesn't happen fast unlike the other expansions)
And now they might have jobs and most of the actual grizzly CORE aren't there anymore... Well, they're deaded, just like Team Plague aka NOPE and Clutch aka Judgement/HIVE aka Coalition(DOUBLE PARENTHESES, not Dragomils coalition)
Although a particular core of hive/judgement are playing on Warmare now after the Playtbc scandal(rip, we were all gonna play L4G....

It's just.. People quit, new people join.. A server dies.. Even more quits and in our case on L4G we merged with Phoenix from Nost and we were only like 8 left from the Nost coalition, now minus 3, freez, paris and I.
There are a few L4G mag/gruul/kara VoDs left on my stream as well if anyone wanna take a peak.

Myself I'm quite decked out on L4G but I've to some extent quit and am going to start leveling on kronos 2 again, hopefully soon.

anyway, I'm Proctoh on kronos 2, alliance OFC.

Proctologist, Procto, Skiftnyckeln-

out

Realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Procto
Realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Missbunbun

Let's get one thing straight... I'm not.

Hunter + Priest PvE/PvP PoV.
Proctologist
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Soyoen » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:20 am

Proctologist wrote:Well, they're deaded, just like Team Plague aka NOPE and Clutch aka Judgement/HIVE aka Coalition(DOUBLE PARENTHESES, not Dragomils coalition)
Although a particular core of hive/judgement are playing on Warmare now after the Playtbc scandal(rip, we were all gonna play L4G....

Deaded? We're moulding ourselves into superb... yeah we're pretty dead aside from the warmane crew & the l4g crew who rolled feenix (#dont). Know of some old core players who actively plays or atleast played on both K1/K2 but havn't talked to them in a few months now so who knows. I am pretty certain though that clownz still owes sultanen for his faction change :D
RogueDPS Reborn spreadsheet

Thinking about playing rogue, or actively playing? Check out the rogue boards for the essentials of the rogue class - viewtopic.php?f=37&t=24235
Soyoen
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Drain » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:58 am

Be careful mentioning Kro, er, other server(s) in here. Pottu is on a crusade.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by snawfu » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:23 am

Peruna moderoi mua.

Kovaa.
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Norjak » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:35 pm

Drain wrote:Be careful mentioning Kro, er, other server(s) in here. Pottu is on a crusade.

K2 is a mountain in Pakistan
Norjak
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by nervous » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:18 am

Proctologist wrote:break up before any interesting content comes out.

...so every server that's come out since scriptcraft 1?
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Aklol » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:04 am

Proctologist wrote:I like most grizzly players as I had the liberty to play with(against mostly) while they were still a ''fresh'' guild back on scriptcraft but in all honesty, grizzly only go hardcore for a small period of time and then they have an internal drama and break up before any interesting content comes out.
They got a lot of ''first'' early content kills but nothing more, and that was mostly because they had what vanilla is all about.. TIME.
(Which is also a reason we all love vanilla, because things doesn't happen fast unlike the other expansions)
And now they might have jobs and most of the actual grizzly CORE aren't there anymore... Well, they're deaded, just like Team Plague aka NOPE and Clutch aka Judgement/HIVE aka Coalition(DOUBLE PARENTHESES, not Dragomils coalition)

It's just.. People quit, new people join.. A server dies.. Even more quits and in our case on L4G we merged with Phoenix from Nost and we were only like 8 left from the Nost coalition, now minus 3, freez, paris and I.
There are a few L4G mag/gruul/kara VoDs left on my stream as well if anyone wanna take a peak.

Myself I'm quite decked out on L4G but I've to some extent quit and am going to start leveling on kronos 2 again, hopefully soon.

anyway, I'm Proctoh on kronos 2, alliance OFC.

Proctologist, Procto, Skiftnyckeln-

out

GRIZZLY has never left a server due to internal drama. There has never been any major internal drama in GRIZZLY until recently.
Cabal Co-Conspirator
Aklol
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by rekt » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:48 am

literally imploded the second keyl ninja'd the MC legendary neck to herself smhtbqh
rekt
Tester

Previous

Return to Off topic