What happened to GRIZZLY?

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: What happened to GRIZZLY?

by Arucado » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:54 pm

slipry wrote:shit guild full of shit players

who cares

still first kill everything as long as they played and probably the best and most hardcore players that played on this server.

PD: i don't know why so much hate around
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by melak » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:04 pm

mysterion wrote:At what, the toilet store?

that epic anchorman reference :lol:
A mage is never late
melak
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Drain » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:16 pm

No one cares about "firsts" except the people that raced for them then left the server afterwards (like Grizzly). I don't like guild dramas and politics, but I'll say this much. They were a blight on this server, full of elitist dicks and insufferable trolls on the forums. You couldn't pay me to run with people like them, and I was generally happy for the server after they left. Although, as Horde, I didn't have to suffer them much except sometimes in chat channels. Alliance got the worst of it though, having to be grieved by a massively bigger guild they can't possibly fight back, and having their members hunted. No Alliance guild or other Horde one were as big of jackasses as Grizzly. I don't know who hated them more, the Alliance they could attack, or the Horde that had to tolerate them.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Blib » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:13 am

Lol he asked where they had gone, and you decide to write an essay on why they trigger you? :lol:
Grizzly 1- Drain 0
Last edited by Blib on Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blib
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Aquane » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:49 am

iirc, I last heard that they're waiting for corecraft
Aquane
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by twinkacc » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:58 am

Aquane wrote:iirc, I last heard that they're waiting for corecraft

Alright, thanks :D
twinkacc
Grunt
Grunt

by mozibake » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:27 am

Grizzly is gonna get Corecraft first Illidan kill then mass ragequit in a maelstrom of tears and butt blood. Expect it some time in 2025.
you think it be like it is but it's don't
-jack brack
mozibake
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by heradura » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:37 pm

Will GRIZZhack®™©℠ be updated for the 2.4.3 client?
heradura
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by salties » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:41 pm

1 reply = save pablo
salties
Sergeant
Sergeant

by nervous » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:08 am

Drain wrote:No one cares about "firsts" except the people that raced for them then left the server afterwards (like Grizzly). I don't like guild dramas and politics, but I'll say this much. They were a blight on this server, full of elitist dicks and insufferable trolls on the forums. You couldn't pay me to run with people like them, and I was generally happy for the server after they left. Although, as Horde, I didn't have to suffer them much except sometimes in chat channels. Alliance got the worst of it though, having to be grieved by a massively bigger guild they can't possibly fight back, and having their members hunted. No Alliance guild or other Horde one were as big of jackasses as Grizzly. I don't know who hated them more, the Alliance they could attack, or the Horde that had to tolerate them.

You couldn't have paid us to take you. Sorry about your anal prolapse.
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic