Elysium - new upcoming Vanilla server

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: Elysium - new upcoming Vanilla server

by Wolfrig » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:56 am

smilkovpetko wrote:
Magnifican wrote:Its because Crestfall didnt agree with him on 1 issue, ONE single thing.

We don't care about your Propaganda,Racism and Holy Resistance server.

They actually offered you proof about the whole Holy Resistance thing, but you still keep going on about it. And srsly, you have it in you to call something Propaganda while shamelessly shilling that Elysium thing?

I'm just surprised the people of Elysium haven't offended you in some way so far. In the end, only one thing about Elysium is for sure - Killerduki is playing there, which will surely scare away plenty of people.
Wolfrig
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by bobmasculo » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:39 pm

Crestfall is racist in my view this is a big problem.
Last edited by Pottu on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed broken quotes
bobmasculo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Cardinalsin » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:29 pm

Now that your post has been modded bob, could you come back to us and explain why you are posting ''Crestfall is racist'' on the Elysium thread? I know you've probably replicated this on the CF thread but still, show some respect to Elysium and allow posts pertaining to their realm to be posted here.
AKA Outstanding Opinions, threads and posts are my own
Cardinalsin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Theoloras » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:10 am

Wolfrig wrote:
smilkovpetko wrote:
Magnifican wrote:Its because Crestfall didnt agree with him on 1 issue, ONE single thing.

We don't care about your Propaganda,Racism and Holy Resistance server.

They actually offered you proof about the whole Holy Resistance thing, but you still keep going on about it. And srsly, you have it in you to call something Propaganda while shamelessly shilling that Elysium thing?

I'm just surprised the people of Elysium haven't offended you in some way so far. In the end, only one thing about Elysium is for sure - Killerduki is playing there, which will surely scare away plenty of people.

How about any server with Imbaslap working on will be an absolute $hitshow.

Does that sound better for you?
Theoloras
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Wolfrig » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:49 am

I do not know who that individual is nor how important he is to the project, so I don't know how that sounds to me.
Wolfrig
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by bobmasculo » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:24 pm

Cardinalsin wrote:Now that your post has been modded bob, could you come back to us and explain why you are posting ''Crestfall is racist'' on the Elysium thread? I know you've probably replicated this on the CF thread but still, show some respect to Elysium and allow posts pertaining to their realm to be posted here.

Why the server chose to ban all Chinese using as gold- farm excuse , you have a different name for this that racism?
bobmasculo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Cardinalsin » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:43 pm

Yes it's called reducing gold farming as best as possible. Whether you like it or not, the vast majority of gold farming is Chinese. It's not racist, it's a fact.

In the meantime, offering a Chinese realm and providing a Discord channel for the Chinese community, that would be racist too would it?

This is the Elysium thread, not the Crestfall thread. Please take your complaints there, thank you.
AKA Outstanding Opinions, threads and posts are my own
Cardinalsin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by gangstabitch » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:31 pm

'progressive' server using 1.12.1 item drops and stats :lol:
(ancient black lotus cry)
gangstabitch
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:45 am

gangstabitch wrote:'progressive' server using 1.12.1 item drops and stats :lol:

1.12.1 Items for 1.12.1 Abilities, otherwise they will not match for some classes such as Paladins,Shamans.

Progressive in terms and relation to Raids and Dungeons according to lower Patch's up to higher Patch's .
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Magnifican » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:35 pm

Actually. Nevermind... I wrote in the Crestfall thread instead.

smilkovpetko wrote:
gangstabitch wrote:'progressive' server using 1.12.1 item drops and stats :lol:

1.12.1 Items for 1.12.1 Abilities, otherwise they will not match for some classes such as Paladins,Shamans.

Progressive in terms and relation to Raids and Dungeons according to lower Patch's up to higher Patch's .

Isnt this a good thing for pallies though? The nerf in stats and changes in judgement set was pretty annoying on Nost I rememeber.
Magnifican
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic