Elysium - new upcoming Vanilla server

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: Elysium - new upcoming Vanilla server

by thurmanmerman » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:15 pm

Shameless bump because fuck pay2win servers

Valkyrie is a solid choice for anyone still willing to commit to a new vanilla server
thurmanmerman
Private
Private

by smilkovpetko » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:11 am

https://valkyrie-wow.org/forum/index.ph ... ntry235994

We will be giving out no rewards for players who wish to donate.

Best server so far.

Using pure 1.12 working Vanilla , Abilities are doing precisely as Videos you can find on Youtube and not "Flat damage" Example like Paladin Seal of Righteousness.

No other server can and have scripted 100% 1.12 Blizzlike like Elysium did.

Most important GM's are 24/24 Available for communication with their members in Discrod providing you best service and assistance in mature way.

https://discordapp.com/channels/2053425 ... 3298676747
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by gangstabitch » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:23 am

smilkovpetko wrote:https://valkyrie-wow.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=21807#entry235994

We will be giving out no rewards for players who wish to donate.

Best server so far.

Using pure 1.12 working Vanilla , Abilities are doing precisely as Videos you can find on Youtube and not "Flat damage" Example like Paladin Seal of Righteousness.

No other server can and have scripted 100% 1.12 Blizzlike like Elysium did.

Most important GM's are 24/24 Available for communication with their members in Discrod providing you best service and assistance in mature way.

https://discordapp.com/channels/2053425 ... 3298676747

you're either a shill for their project or unironically being ignorant/stupid to the obvious flaws this server has that can be observed by a level 1 character. not even certain quests in starting area are working, if you claim this is 100% 1.12 blizzlike than I'm Jesus Christ reincarnate. nice try ruskie, DAVAI DAVAI!
(ancient black lotus cry)
gangstabitch
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:44 am

I am completing all quests that exist, the same way as i did in Nostalrius.

Every single quest including starting zones are working 100%.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Tosicx » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:46 pm

This vanilla server is dogshit. Two things ive noticed right away are:
1) Mobs aggro holds way to long
2) Mobs are scripted to have round number of HP depending on their level (1100, 1200, 1500, 1700 etc)
Tosicx
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:08 am

Tosicx wrote:This vanilla server is dogshit. Two things ive noticed right away are:
1) Mobs aggro holds way to long
2) Mobs are scripted to have round number of HP depending on their level (1100, 1200, 1500, 1700 etc)

1- Fixed https://valkyrie-wow.org/forum/index.ph ... ntry236272

Mechanics:
— Kiting System has been improved;

2- Nostalrius was doing like that.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by gangstabitch » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:56 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:Every single quest including starting zones are working 100%.

what you wrote as fixed has nothing to do with his original post even. you're only shilling for this server because the devs cared enough to fix bugs with a spec that even with BIS gear after stolen from a warrior/rogue does less dps than those classes wearing shit gear. while you're so adamant about paladin fixes that has also blinded you.

(ancient black lotus cry)
gangstabitch
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:30 pm

gangstabitch wrote:
what you wrote as fixed has nothing to do with his original post even. you're only shilling for this server because the devs cared enough to fix bugs with a spec that even with BIS gear after stolen from a warrior/rogue does less dps than those classes wearing shit gear. while you're so adamant about paladin fixes that has also blinded you.

What i wrote is their knowledge and bug fixes at the level beyond other private servers.
Nothing with particular spec or class whoring. (just examples).

Still i'd rather play on server where my Class Abilities are working, instead server that let us living in denial discriminated based on individuals wishes (aka crestfall,feenix and kronos).
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Youfie » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:08 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:2- Nostalrius was doing like that.

Nope.
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Wolfrig » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:40 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:
gangstabitch wrote:Still i'd rather play on server where my Class Abilities are working, instead server that let us living in denial discriminated based on individuals wishes (aka crestfall,feenix and kronos).

Why do you have to put crestfall next to feenix and kronos? It hasn't even launched yet so unlike with those 2, we still have to wait and see if it will be good. You know nothing about that project other than the fact that you were insulted by something no one else was.

I can already see pottu editing these with those cool green letters, but idgaf. I just can't stand seeing you spread your lies and bullshit without anyone talking back to you.
Wolfrig
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic