How many of you are still looking / playing?

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

How many of you are still looking / playing?

by Neuf » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:50 am

With thousands of people out of Nost; I am curious how many people are looking for a different server to play on, found, or have given up until an official word from Blizzard happens if that happens.

I personally started over (won't advertise unless the rules have changed) but I am curious if there are others that are looking.
Neuf
Tester

Re: How many of you are still looking / playing?

by VeloxBanks » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:43 am

I'm currently waiting for Crestfall to release. Come join us on the forum if you're interested. I won't go on about how it's the most promising vanilla WoW server currently in development since damn near everyone will tell you the same for the project they're following. There's a 2 hours long Q&A uploaded on the Crestfall YT channel (fairly recent) that I suggest you check out as well as the multiple threads discussing various queries about the development of the server and more.

One thing I will mention, howerver, is that the developers (unlike many others including Nost) actually communicate with us. No, not in the sense that they post a comment on a thread every 2 months or so, I mean they actually post as much everyone else both through the forum and Discord.

They are currently in alpha and are (from what I understand) more than 50% done with it.

The end of 2016 is the expected release date, however, they have made it clear that they will not release the server until it is finished. This means that the release date (among other things) is subject to change.
'tis but a jest, brother!
VeloxBanks
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by gangstabitch » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:38 am

already in love in the with devs on their 'when it's done' philosophy. too many 16 year olds playing with stock mangos that want fame and thinking they'll be the next best thing and get everyone's attention.
(ancient black lotus cry)
gangstabitch
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by lurk » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:50 pm

Elysium seems to be pretty decent
lurk
Private
Private

by melak » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:00 am

Started on Kronos 2 with a friend, but have hopes for Crestfall, but most of all i hope to hear some good news on Blizzcon.
A mage is never late
melak
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Off topic