So... who's getting Legion?

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

So... who's getting Legion?

by Ralavik » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:32 pm

I might do it just because I want to play around with the transmog system. Probably won't play for too long. Anyone else secretly going to get it?
Ralavik
Private
Private

Re: So... who's getting Legion?

by wowmad » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:57 pm

I have learned from the past, that Blizzard like to lure people. It happens with Diablo 3 pre-purchase, MoP, WoD and will happen with Legion. In less than 3 months after the release they tend to make a promotions to get more subscribers.

I did a mistake once and I won't repeat it again. I will wait until I see good reviews of the game or a good promotion.

And if Blizzard doesn't give any possibility for legacy realms, then I will cancel my subscription as it is now!
(Nostalrius Shutdown was my reason to cancel my subscription. Blizzard only think in money)
WowMad
Against any intolerance in the form of confrontation over the beautiful people
wowmad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by melak » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:57 pm

Wont get it, waiting for blizzcon
A mage is never late
melak
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Fagatron » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:06 pm

nope. legacy or gtfo forever.
Fagatron
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by melak » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:07 pm

Fagatron wrote:nope. legacy or gtfo forever.

This +1
A mage is never late
melak
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by chunass » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:04 pm

Stop buying into the new expansion hype shit so they will finally put out legacy
Chunass - 60 Night Elf Hunter
Chew - 60 Human Warrior
<Molten Core Swimteam>
chunass
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by aituul » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:35 pm

Legion looks like shit. Ability pruning has gone to far, they keep simplifying things just for the sake of it. I don't see how there's any challenge left in the game, even mythic is a joke, and all the classes are just braindead. People say they prefer the questing now, well i don't, it's all on rails garbage, which is fun your first time through but really boring all the other times. Bout the only reason i'd come back is for the transmog system or demon hunters, but that would only keep me for a little bit, and its not worth it. And all the restrictions on the transmog system are kinda shit. I've just been browsing the wow forums and reading about all the bad changes. Been playing other servers, but i haven't made it past lvl 20 on any of 'em yet. Been playing a lot more sc2 than anything else. :/
aituul
Private
Private

by Lotias » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:49 pm

No chance
Lotias
Grunt
Grunt

by Drain » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:48 am

Not a chance. I'd buy the real Burning Crusade, if they get their heads out of their asses and host it. But I'm not buying rip offs of it. Warcraft has been dead to me since, and I'll never again play this version or any newer one. Wrath is as new as I'd go, and I still hate heirlooms and the DF. A Wrath with this trash removed would be great. When they mentioned pristine realms, I'm like, "Ya, that would be great, if it's Wrath. Oh, it's not? It's still retail? Fuck off."
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Next

Return to Off topic