List of Returning Guilds (Old PvP Server)

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: List of Returning Guilds (Old PvP Server)

by Whosthat » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:45 pm

TDA/The Dark Alliance will return with full force !
Whosthat
Grunt
Grunt

by Yacopok » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:03 pm

<Last Stand> Horde NA will be returning!
We will be opening recruitment soon, once we figure out what classes we are going to be short on due to some players not returning. However, we are positive that we will have enough members of our old core to farm Blackwing Lair from the start.
Looking forward to the opportunity of playing alongside and being a part of the great community Nostalrius Beings created once again.
I'm out there, two steps ahead.
Yacopok
Private
Private

by Gnomey » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:09 pm

Thanks for all the replies guys, nice to see so many familiar faces. The thread is booming! :D

Quick update on progress,

The confirmations are rolling in steadily, I have been digging through more guild websites and forums looking for interest from a ton of guilds and I'm starting to get close to 40 interested guilds on the list with around 50% of them already confirming their return - just need to keep working on getting confirmations from the rest of them.

There's a lot of movement, but it's very hard to get a hold of many of them because their forums are very restricted.

I'm hoping that after the announcements from the staff tomorrow it's going to be easier for a couple of the guilds that are still sitting on the fence, interested but undecided. Best case scenario I'll get confirmations from a few heavy hitters after that and then I'll make the list public for everyone to see.

I don't know if you all saw this bit of information yet, but Pottu confirmed some great news earlier today.
Pottu wrote:
The three realms will not be launched together. I gave out wrong information earlier but I've edited that post now. The old PvP realm will be launched first as that is our main concern at the moment. Once that is up and running properly, we'll proceed with the other two realms. This does not mean a delay of months between realm launches.

Please help spreading this thread to your officers and guild masters and friends from other guilds - maybe some of them are in a few of the guilds that I'm having a hard time getting a hold of. ;)

- Dizzy
Gnomey
Grunt
Grunt

by mystgunner » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:41 pm

some members of <Echo> might be returning. unsure of interest levels at this juncture.
mystgunner
Grunt
Grunt

by Aslan » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:51 pm

Seems like we have 30 alliance guilds and 2 horde guilds :).
Scar - Endurance
Aslan - The tales of a Shaman...
Raid streams; As soon as the lag is adjusted (rip)
http://www.twitch.tv/scarnostalrius
Aslan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Antility » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:07 pm

I can confirm

<The Twilight>
<BL bu gan wo shi ren>
<light hope>
<moon>
<silver hand>
<dying light>

will all be returning :)
Make America Great Again

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kqvXwAj.gif[/img]
Antility
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by EyeOfTruth » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:09 pm

Strong rumours says <Last Resort> might be bringing some cultural enrichment to Horde side.
EyeOfTruth
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Cousy » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:25 pm

Exiled will be making a return. We have ~25 confirmed already. HYPE TRAIN!
Cousy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Gnomey » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:52 pm

Cousy! :D

I was just about to shoot out a message to you and Koopa to ask for a confirmation. I'm glad you guys are still together, really looking forward to seeing you all again. It's been too long!

All aboard the hype train! Choo-choo.

- Dizzy
Gnomey
Grunt
Grunt

by Trinat » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:30 am

The german guild <Endzeit> is returning aswell with already well over 40 confirmed Members!

Great idea to make such a list :)
Trinat
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic