Server Caps - PVP Old Server

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: Server Caps - PVP Old Server

by Grave » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:47 am

markofthewild01 wrote:
Aslan wrote:I prefer a low view distance over having to start logging in 3 hours before my raid starts.

I've seen someone mention this in another thread : to solve this problem, while also addressing the population issues, is to give level 60s queue priority. This should reduce queue times by a good amount. IIRC, Kronos 1 did this before the release of K2 to allow its old players not have to wait hours just to log on.
Grave
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Arucado » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:54 am

Drain wrote:You speak as if there's going to be a limit of 1 server when capped. We'd just transfer off to the next realm. 2 realms with 7k each = problem solved. Making more realms is the proper solution, rather than just leaving a single one uncapped forever as Nost stupidly did.

I agree with you, the problem is that more realms cost more money if im not wrong. Maybe the devs didn't do it for that reason.

The best experience i had in Nost was in the mornings, when the pop was about 4500online. More than 7k was awful, more than 10k was unplayable.
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Aslan » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:48 pm

Grave wrote:
markofthewild01 wrote:
Aslan wrote:I prefer a low view distance over having to start logging in 3 hours before my raid starts.

I've seen someone mention this in another thread : to solve this problem, while also addressing the population issues, is to give level 60s queue priority. This should reduce queue times by a good amount. IIRC, Kronos 1 did this before the release of K2 to allow its old players not have to wait hours just to log on.

Beyond terrible if you want new players to lvl though. High pop would come with its upsides and downsides, for me personally, the upsides are worth it. Plus, one day we might get this clustering system.
Scar - Endurance
Aslan - The tales of a Shaman...
Raid streams; As soon as the lag is adjusted (rip)
http://www.twitch.tv/scarnostalrius
Aslan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Previous

Return to Off topic