List of CONFIRMED Guilds Returning to the Old Server

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

List of CONFIRMED Guilds Returning to the Old Server

by Gnomey » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:19 pm

Hello again!

I have been working tirelessly over the last couple of days trying to reach out to the leadership of almost every guild I could find that had cleared Molten Core and Blackwing Lair back on the Nostalrius PvP server, and to be honest, I am amazed by your response and enthusiasm.

The reason I started this initiative was because I saw a lot of worry and doubt among players from the old server. I hope this list can ease your mind, maybe even get you a little hyped! ;)

Here's the link to the spreadsheet that I have made with all the confirmed returning guilds so far,

(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0)

If your plans have changed or if I have been misinformed or somehow misunderstood your words or intentions, please contact me if you would like to be removed from the list.

The same thing goes for any guilds that might not have made their decision yet - have an officer or guild master contact me if you decide to come back to the old Nostalrius PvP server and I will add you to the list as well.

The best way to reach me is through Discord. You can either add me to your Discord friend list (Dizzy#2654) or find me in one of Elysium's public channels.(https://discordapp.com/invite/yqyCTnX)

Please share this list with your guilds and your friends that played on the old server. Let them know that we still have a strong community.

- Dizzy <NOPE>
Gnomey
Grunt
Grunt

Re: List of CONFIRMED Guilds Returning to the Old Server

by mecher » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:49 pm

Nice list m8
mecher
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by docken » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:56 pm

Awesome thanks for putting time and effort into making this list.
docken
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Lebonplancul » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:23 pm

Dizzy are you racist against our CHINA FRIENDSSS ? Go ask to Xiaoping pong chen who come back it's very important
Lebonplancul
Grunt
Grunt

by Lufhtrae » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:34 pm

Is it possible that you are able to get more information on whenever if they are recruiting and their raid times as well?
Night Elf Druid

"Go all of the way or go home"
Lightninghoof, Alliance - Reckoning & Cadia
Lufhtrae
Private
Private

by snawfu » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:24 am

Lufhtrae wrote:Is it possible that you are able to get more information on whenever if they are recruiting and their raid times as well?

I mean you can get that yourself just by going to the forum section for these guilds.
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Off topic