Crestfall - New Vanilla PTE Server - Release 2017

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: Crestfall - New Vanilla PTE Server - Release 2017

by Cardinalsin » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:50 pm

So the usual update from Darkrasp is up on the forums here:

http://forums.crestfall-gaming.com/index.php?/topic/1221-darkrasps-update-11282016/

It's a pretty substantive one and refers to the forthcoming web application form for closed Beta. So if you consider yourself to be an expert in class, region, profession or class in vanilla wow, you can pop over within the next week and apply for closed Beta testing online.

Only the elite elite will be picked, but actually, I think anyone who is interested in being part of our community should put their hand up, you never know.

Otherwise, the scale of work still to be completed is monumental, bit according to Darkrasp, the heavy lifting has been completed at this stage.
AKA Outstanding Opinions, threads and posts are my own
Cardinalsin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Cardinalsin » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:20 pm

Hello everybody,

Just to let you know that Cresfall have launched their closed Beta application.

The thread announcing this is here: http://forums.crestfall-gaming.com/index.php?/topic/1239-beta-signup-announcement/&page=1

The link for the application form is here: http://beta.crestfall-gaming.com/

There are currently 250 applicants for launch, this means that there is a 1 in 10 chance that you might be selected for closed and a 1 in 2 chance to be selected for open. The quicker you apply the better I think.

Sorry not to have posted this sooner, had a personal issue to get through today.

Best of luck everyone
Cardinalsin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Cardinalsin » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:50 pm

So we're already at 500+ applicants for closed beta testing. As there is an element of first in, first out (assuming you have the experience), and that your application will also apply to open beta, you're running out of time right now.....
Cardinalsin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by vanillaplayer2016 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:25 pm

Cardinalsin wrote:you're running out of time right now.....

who cares? nostalrius is launching on the 17th :D :D
vanillaplayer2016
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Cardinalsin » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:55 pm

vanillaplayer2016 wrote:
Cardinalsin wrote:you're running out of time right now.....

who cares? nostalrius is launching on the 17th :D :D

And we all look forward to it. The best of luck to Elysium over the next few months while we test out UI and add-ons.
Cardinalsin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Noxm » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:23 pm

Hey cardinalsin dont answer like that, you seem hurt.

i only hope Crestfall wont be another kronos like who failed over quality > Quantity, atm CF only prooved they are good to make feedback, we are waiting for more, keep up the work
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Cardinalsin » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:54 am

Oh, sorry if that came across as hurt! Not the case at all! Now that Nost has turned 180° on Activision they've done a fantastic job on infusing the private server scene. There's huge benefits for everyone. We really don't see ourselves as competitors.

Elysium, for that is who's running the show for legal reasons, is a top notch vanilla wow emulator. Those of us from a PvE background will enjoy being reunited with our old toons in a very, very busy realm.

But we'd be lying it weren't anything other than placeholding before Crestfall comes out. If Crestfall goes all No Man's Sky, then people can dump on my head as much as they like, and you know what, I'll deserve it.

But if it works as intended a World of Warcraft emulator, we'll be there permanently for the next decade, although I may keep an avatar on Crogge's realm of permitted.

So to use the old D&D expression, we express Goodwill torwards all Elysium realms, which is in between Tolerance and Preference. We are genuinely and truthfully grateful for the opportunity to advertise on these forums.

Taking baseball bats to smart arses is purely a courtesy arrangement.
Cardinalsin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Cardinalsin » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:00 pm

On behalf of the Crestfall players, we'd like to wish Elysium/Nostalrius all the best with the realm launches tomorrow. You can be sure that most of us will be there and enjoying the atmosphere and rejoining our toons again. Good luck, may your bugs be small and squishable.
Cardinalsin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Arucado » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:12 pm

no one cares about crestfall

its cool tho, the bandwagon retail train will go to your server leaving Nostalrius with the right ones.
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Cardinalsin » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:49 pm

Arucado wrote:no one cares about crestfall

its cool tho, the bandwagon retail train will go to your server leaving Nostalrius with the right ones.

Well, if you're representative of players on Nostalrius please stay there. Let's just hope you're the minority.
Cardinalsin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic