Death of Elysium, birth of Light's Hope

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: Death of Elysium, birth of Light's Hope

by Pottu » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:40 pm

We're working on bringing the servers up as soon as possible but it will be like 24 hours or so. There might be a small rollback, an hour or two max.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by azamous » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:41 pm

Pottu wrote:
Kikeron wrote:Well, it is all about money anyway. People get money from this. They do not run a server "for fun" or because "they love the game". At least blizzard get the money in a legit way. There will always be thieves in this business.

Nostalrius didn't make money out of this. Light's Hope will not be making money out of this.

Let's hope so. People like Shenna don't deserve to be a part of any mature organization, and I hope that's what will actually be run, I'm sure you remember the backlash when Viper first announced handing the torch down to Elysium. She was way too immature.
azamous
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Tatakau » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:44 pm

Thats good they'll be back in a decent amount of time, glad I was afk'ing the last couple of hours and wont lose too much progress. At least you were prepared and didn't just pull the plug and say something like bare with us for 6 months.
Tatakau
Tester

by Kickmuck » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:48 pm

So will my character gain 24 hours or so rested bonus? i dc'd in a city afterall? :lol:
Kickmuck
Private
Private

by schamhaarboy » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:51 pm

So this forum's gonna live up again?

WEW LAD
schamhaarboy
Private
Private

by Horten » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:51 pm

I never would have imagined I'd see another important post on here of all places.
In the spirit of days gone past, could we delete the Elysium PvP server and merge everyone to Nostalrius PvP and Nostalrius PvE?
Horten
Private
Private

by Zhohan » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:10 pm

They should open up Light's Hope with Nostalrius PvP and PvE, 2 servers, the PvP having Naxx. All Elysium servers merged on it. Long live Nostalrius. Alexensual was right.
Zhohan
Private
Private

by Wirt » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:15 pm

Pottu wrote:
Kikeron wrote:Well, it is all about money anyway. People get money from this. They do not run a server "for fun" or because "they love the game". At least blizzard get the money in a legit way. There will always be thieves in this business.

Nostalrius didn't make money out of this. Light's Hope will not be making money out of this.

So you had personal access to Nostalrius' PayPal account? You've been part of Elysium all along while they've been hoarding donations in a PayPal account nobody had access to except from Vitaliy, the Russian owner of the project. How can you asure us of that you're not hijacking the project in order to profit out of it? For a third project of this size, transparency should be a requirement. I highly doubt there will be any.

You are one of the Elysium staff members that have been ignoring all of my posts regarding this issue over at the Elysium forums since the very beginning. All my fears turned out to be true. Possibly even worse.
Wirt
Private
Private

by Summer » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:17 pm

So we are going to trust the swell guys who let Shenna continue with some undercover bullshit? Why didn't any of you come forward in the last 6 months?

Re-consider the name. Is this a server project or a chinese guild?
Summer
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic