Ugu

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: Ugu

by thoridal » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:48 am

Last edited by thoridal on Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
thoridal
Private
Private

by Smorgeybork » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:52 am

Daemon wrote:Congratulation, you have just inaugurated our new "off topic" forum section

Smorgeybork
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Mav » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:53 am

2 weeks boys
Mav
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by BrissPvP » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:56 am

Snide wrote:Does anyone else really love anime? I think that WoW plus Touhou remixes or watching anime on a second monitor is pretty much the only way to really enjoy the game. I can't wait to gank all the alliance scum and get server first on every boss while listening to delicious kawaii anime girls singing. =^_^=

I Got into anime about 8 days ago.. since then i have watch..
All of Season 1 of SAO - LOVED IT!
7 Episodes of My Wife is a Mermaid - Kinda got boring, but i still kinda liked it to, it was too slow
All of Season 1 of My Little Monster - My Favorite Anime!
and I just started Rosario + Vampire, I am about on episode 4..
BrissPvP
Tester

by Liah » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:32 am

I feel like the off-topic section is a form of segregation and is bordering on racism.
Mongrelism is THE great evil of our time, as we're down-breeding toward the lowest common denominator. -Ben Garrison
Liah
Grunt
Grunt

by Senth » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:39 am

** MODERATED, last warning.
“I suffer from girlnextdooritis where the guy is friends with you and that's it.” -Taylor Swift
Senth
Tester

by nimpie » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:45 am

why don't you make your own anti-anime thread then you baka~
My name is nimpie. That's my mother's tacky sense of humor. I left home when I was 13 because my stepbrother raped me. So I ended up in a lot of different places and now I live in Boston, working as a stripper
nimpie
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Senth » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:52 am

nimpie wrote:why don't you make your own anti-anime thread then you baka~

I've been in this game since 2004, i've been on the internet since 1984, my first computer was a Timex Sinclair, I know every trick in the fucking book, I was insulting peons like you on CB radio in the 1970s. You think you can insult me? My house cost me more than the house that your mothers house that you live in the basement in.
“I suffer from girlnextdooritis where the guy is friends with you and that's it.” -Taylor Swift
Senth
Tester

by Aelliah » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:56 am

Anime is so closely tied to World of Warcraft that they almost share the same genetics. Switch a T for a G and they're pretty much clones of eachother. This thread is reported for being off-topic in the off-topic forum and has been requested to be moved to the World of Warcraft General Discussion.
Aelliah
Private
Private

by Wrewdink » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:20 pm

Moxey wrote:
nimpie wrote:
I remember your name, who were you on Valk?

Is that some kind of witty remark? If you actually played on ruscraft, you would've certainly noticed Wrew "Shiratori Best Girl" Dink

no i just remember the name dink but not the name of the character. It was a druid i think.
I hope waregg plays here too.

I had a sick nasty nelf druid called Shadowdelve who I often roleplayed on for 8 hours at a time
Wrewdink
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic