Ugu

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: Ugu

by ironsides » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:08 pm

Præisten wrote:The players from Grizzly gives me a bad feeling about this server. Is it those kind of people, who plays here? I'm sure it will have a negative impact on Nostalrius - threads like these should be deleted. Grizzly was banned from Q-gaming for hacking and cheating - a councidence the same players are stirring things up here?

lol what? We were never banned from Q-gaming. I don't think anyone was banned from q-gaming.

Præisten wrote:
Have you seen the guildlogo? It has many things in common with the nazi swastika - just gives bad vibes.

the swastika is a symbol of peace for millions of Hindus, Buddhists and also Raelians since it means eternity or whatever.

Check your privilege, cis scum. GRIZZLY is here to stay.
Shoot for the moon, and if you miss you'll hit the stars <3
ironsides
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Mrplow » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:17 pm

Lemonfreezer wrote:Was aimed @ Mrplow, Hatson is coolbeans.

Just cause you disagree with someone's sense of humor doesn't mean you have to look down on them, just sayin'. It's the internet - the darkest corner of humanity :D

Wrong.

People whose idea of humor is autism jokes, rape jokes, pedo jokes, racist jokes, etc should be looked down upon.

Mocked by decent people until they crawl back into whatever toliet bowl they oozed out of.
Mrplow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ironsides » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:25 pm

Mrplow wrote:Wrong.

People whose idea of humor is autism jokes, rape jokes, pedo jokes, racist jokes, prophet Muhammad jokes, etc should be looked down upon.

Mocked by decent people until they crawl back into whatever toliet bowl they oozed out of.

Last edited by ironsides on Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ironsides
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Mrplow » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:41 pm

ironsides wrote:
Mrplow wrote:Wrong.

People whose idea of humor is autism jokes, rape jokes, pedo jokes, racist jokes, prophet Muhammad, etc should be looked down upon.

If you do decide to venture outdoors, please don't forget the sunscreen. You won't last 5 minutes under the painful light of the daystar.
Mrplow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by WarEgg » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:44 pm

Moxey wrote:
nimpie wrote:
I remember your name, who were you on Valk?

Is that some kind of witty remark? If you actually played on ruscraft, you would've certainly noticed Wrew "Shiratori Best Girl" Dink

no i just remember the name dink but not the name of the character. It was a druid i think.
I hope waregg plays here too.

your dreams have been made reality friend
WarEgg
Grunt
Grunt

by ironsides » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:48 pm

Mrplow wrote:

If you do decide to venture outdoors, please don't forget the sunscreen. You won't last 5 minutes under the painful light of the daystar.

ironsides
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Liah » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:57 pm

Mrplow wrote:

You assume your incestuous relationship with your mom (thats why she named you Mrplow?) makes you better than everyone else. News flash: Incest isn't cool. You probably watch Game of Thrones, too.
Mongrelism is THE great evil of our time, as we're down-breeding toward the lowest common denominator. -Ben Garrison
Liah
Grunt
Grunt

by Switchblade » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:21 pm

To be honest, I feel the same.

Grizzlies are definitely pulling down this forum.
Switchblade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Solliden » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:25 pm

Last edited by Solliden on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solliden
Private
Private

by Lazermon » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:57 pm

Switchblade wrote:To be honest, I feel the same.

Grizzlies are definitely pulling down this forum.

This is an anime thread, please don't derail the thread.

Ugu~~
- AQ40 When?
- GRIZZLY Cineplex Regular
- Level 4 <Dankk Budz Collective> Memer
- Level 5 <GRIZZLY> Officer
Lazermon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic