Bye Feenix, Hello Nostalrius

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: Bye Feenix, Hello Nostalrius

by koelkast » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:05 pm

Snide wrote:I always get banned on private servers too. I have no idea why (sun). I hope you have fun here along with the rest of the exiles.

Oh no its Sun, our server economy is now officially in his hand ;)
i remember u from Fidelis btw
koelkast
Grunt
Grunt

by Cousy » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:48 pm

Take a hard look at our guild logo and you'll see we're in the same boat. I'm thankful for Athairne though, without his mindless bans we wouldn't have ever moved on from the hellhole.
Cousy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by mrmr » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:05 pm

Drain wrote:I honestly don't know why it's still so popular when other servers such as Vengeance, Ascension, and Valkyrie hardly have anyone on them.

Cause all of these are no better than ED.
Nor is Rebirth.

Every single one of them is just a default-mangos server.
Valkyrie might be the one with the most things fixed (especially scripted quests). Too bad it's mostly played by russian players.
I'm not root of myself.
mrmr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by ironsides » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:10 pm

mrmr wrote:
Drain wrote:I honestly don't know why it's still so popular when other servers such as Vengeance, Ascension, and Valkyrie hardly have anyone on them.

Cause all of these are no better than ED.
Nor is Rebirth.

Every single one of them is just a default-mangos server.
Valkyrie might be the one with the most things fixed (especially scripted quests). Too bad it's mostly played by russian players.

Pretty accurate. Lol at people jumping on vengeance dong though, I was literally pulling neutral mobs by right clicking them at level 1
Shoot for the moon, and if you miss you'll hit the stars <3
ironsides
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by konked » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:30 am

James Goblin wrote:Hmm sounds familiar - https://feenixservers.neocities.org/cla ... ackup.html

PS welcome :)

Yeah bunch of us got banned off ED for no reason.

Athairne.... many words for this idiot. I can't believe they let him have a voice on the forums/server its embarrassing the way he handles himself as feenix staff member and the fact they let it continue.
konked
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Noxx » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:21 am

Bring your guild and friends away from feenix and join a proper vanilla server called Nostalrius
Noxx
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by showtime » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:55 am

i rather peenix tards stay in peenix
showtime
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Patience » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:02 am

Welcome, I know what you are talking about!

My t2 warrior got banned for no reason what so ever back in the days. I tried to start a new one, got full t1, got banned again for saying Claudian was an asshole for banning me.

I'm sure we'll have it better here! :)
Patience <RAID IS DEAD>
http://rid-nostalrius.wowlaunch.com/
Still recruiting exceptional people!
Patience
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Nobbynobs » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:48 pm

To be fair, it's plain silly if an admin would get miffed for being addressed in more robust language. It's rather what MoltenCorp do if they get negative feedback. The censorship is real, squires. But then again scrubbing a living off a private server and having no marketable skill nor discernable talent, does call for desperate measures at last.
To: Nobbynobs

kill yourself you pathetic shillloser, the world is better of without people like you
Nobbynobs
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Legolaslol » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:36 pm

Cousy wrote:Take a hard look at our guild logo and you'll see we're in the same boat. I'm thankful for Athairne though, without his mindless bans we wouldn't have ever moved on from the hellhole.

I'm so glad I moved from ED to here. Cannot wait until the 28th.
I know it. I'm awezome.
FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!!
Legolaslol
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic