FFFFFIRST

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

FFFFFIRST

by LovelyDPS » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:18 pm

ok , that`s the first post in this topic

What do you guys think about role play in WoW and what do you think about creatig the role playing guild

No sh**tty comments pls
LovelyDPS
Private
Private

Re: FFFFFIRST

by BioPower » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:44 pm

*clears throat*

Yes to rp. No to rp guilds. True rpers only use /s /y and /e; no /g chat or other global channels.
BioPower
Tester

by Shadow » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:15 am

I always wanted to know why people never used lore names for their guild names. For hordes, it would've been a lot better to see a name such as Blackrock Clan or whatever in stead of lame, 2 year old/ no imagination type of names which we normaly see. I take that back! 2 year olds have more imagination than those that pick random crap guild names. Even Silverwing Sentinels is better than most names the alliance guilds take most of the times.
Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.
Shadow
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Crono » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:25 am

I heard of some good roleplay clans back in the day. However, they were all one race, and had strict rules on RP while playing, even when doing pvp. This led to some great pvp stories, as their was a reason to rage a village, or patrol a road, and go kill the boy king in stormwind.
Crono
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by TheLockKing » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:17 am

Crono wrote:I heard of some good roleplay clans back in the day. However, they were all one race, and had strict rules on RP while playing, even when doing pvp. This led to some great pvp stories, as their was a reason to rage a village, or patrol a road, and go kill the boy king in stormwind.

Yeah, my old guild the Bloodrock Company was the shit. Wasn't really 1 race, just very distrusting of Undead (and BElves when they were released). And for the PvP part? The guilds on our server that were into PvP basically had things work like an actual war. Think TM vs SS on a world level with pushes towards faction cities, spies scouting out, infiltrators.. so on and so forth. Good times...

Alliance side was the Light Brigade (yes, based on the poem), basically all our Alliance alts in a massive adventuring party. Closest I can really describe would be Destiny's Edge from GW2.. though not nearly as lame and with about 60ish people and all their alts. This one was a more standard roleplay guild.

Course the best thing about the guild(s) wasn't really the roleplay but rather just the fun. For some reason we always attracted the most batshit people who could give some great laughs, but still be serious enough to not be complete twats when it came to RP. On a server like Argent Dawn (Read: CANCER) The Mighty Lock King woulda been dismissed as a troll, on one like WrA he'd have been not even close to the weirdest thing (..dragon demon elves that look like Tauren. That is all.). Suppose where I ended up was perfect since they could laugh at a concept that was very out of the ordinary but still give the treatment you would any other.
HORDE
Absyrtus - THE LOCK KING! Orcanite - Warsong Grunt Brahman - The Shaman
Aratoko - Boomkin Piece a' Shit

ALLIANCE
Estrad - Warrior of the World Casamir - That's a Paladin Chryses - Pretty Fly for a Rabbi
Blasius - M. A. G. E.
TheLockKing
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Liah » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:38 am

I'm in a LGBT friendly guild whose main focus is Roleplaying. Look for us when the server launches!
Mongrelism is THE great evil of our time, as we're down-breeding toward the lowest common denominator. -Ben Garrison
Liah
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Off topic