[A] Are there RP spots?

Role-play forum section.

[A] Are there RP spots?

by Taibak » Tue May 05, 2015 12:35 pm

Anyplace I can find people engaged in some random world RP?
"A guy walked up to me and said 'I'm a teepee, I'm a wigwam, I'm a teepee, I'm a wigwam!' and I said 'Relax man, you're two tents!'"
Taibak
Grunt
Grunt

Re: [A] Are there RP spots?

by Gregorius » Tue May 05, 2015 2:42 pm

Random world RP happens when you make it yourself. It's hard, most players don't even feel like stopping and saying hello. /LFRP channel is your best option in addition to joining an RP guild.
Gregorius
Tester

by Tali » Tue May 05, 2015 4:40 pm

At the moment, it's mostly luck of the draw. As Gregorius said, you can always start some or join /LFRP to plan/talk with other RPers.

That said, sometimes there will be something going in the Park tavern (the big two floor one) in Stormwind. We've called casual, free-for-all RP events there before.
Optimist Prime.
Tali
Grunt
Grunt

by Momoh » Tue May 05, 2015 4:55 pm

I'm currently enjoying a nice refreshing tankard full of mead to quench my thirst at the Goldshire inn. Feel free to join me, and perhaps we may share some tales over some of the finest mutton the Alliance has to offer.
Melodyx
Momoh
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Gregorius » Tue May 05, 2015 5:11 pm

As a matter of fact, I might drop by. See you at Lion's Momoh!
Gregorius
Tester

by Umbassa » Tue May 05, 2015 11:16 pm

Every now and again you'll find me in Cut-throat Alley, admittedly this is where most of my shady dealings take place.
Umbassa - lvl 30 Night Elf Rogue

"'Tis by the blade that we are are free men, and it is by adversity that we are brothers."
Umbassa
Grunt
Grunt

by Taibak » Wed May 06, 2015 12:06 am

Thanks for the replies all!! I'm not spending nearly as much time in-game as I did back in the day -- I like to say Cata. came out and I got a real life -- but I hope to see some of you in game when I am there :)
"A guy walked up to me and said 'I'm a teepee, I'm a wigwam, I'm a teepee, I'm a wigwam!' and I said 'Relax man, you're two tents!'"
Taibak
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Role Play