RP themed wannabe guild

Role-play forum section.

RP themed wannabe guild

by Damyck » Thu May 14, 2015 2:46 pm

Hey everyone it's Damyck reporting, first of all sorry if there's some misspelling or something like that, I'm typing on my phone right now. Then let's get to the point.

I want to join/form an rp based guild and for this purpose I'm looking for people that may be interested in the same topic. I've got some expirience from roleplaying in other games and this kind of things and I want to form (if I can't find a nice guild to join) a guild based in one role: "the forgotten". I wanna make a guild where every last of it's members has some mysterious past that doesn't want anybody else out of the guild to know, be it he was once a noble or he decapitated a whole abby. The only rules would be to support roleplaying and always roleplay and support also your comrades.

If this idea isn't really of the taste of yours, I can also joing an existing guild. My only purpose is to rolepay with my character: Maldaeus.

Anything you gotta say to me say it here or via whisper IG I use to play as Maldaeus or Damyck.

Soon I'd like to post the lore of Mald.

See ya guys and Thanks for reading!

Edit: I'm playing Ally side.
Damyck
Private
Private

Re: RP themed wannabe guild

by Tali » Thu May 14, 2015 5:22 pm

By all means make your guild if nothing else here suits your fancy, and I'd be glad to add it to my index. =)

And if you do, please stick around! I'm probably going to have to start marking some of the guilds on the list inactive soon because people keep disappearing. =(
Optimist Prime.
Tali
Grunt
Grunt

by Lanara » Thu May 14, 2015 8:47 pm

Sounds good, let us know when you are going to form it so we can give support.
Lanara
Tester

by Damyck » Fri May 15, 2015 6:04 am

Thankyou for the support!! Maldaeus finally joined the Iron Fist made by Kyrus, not exactly what my idea of a guild I wanted to join but pretty close and with a good Lvl of RPing. I encourage anyone out there to either join us or RP with us 'cos it's really fun!! I'd like to see the rp community grow bigger and bigger!! Also Maldaeus is a tailor, once he reaches some expirience he will probably be opening an stylish boutique! keep tuned!!
Damyck
Private
Private

by Charlatan » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:59 pm

Too bad, the guild idea was quite nice.
"The best ideas often come from the worst minds."
Charlatan
Tester

by sorryforthis10 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:08 am

nice