Calling all Scarlet Crusaders!

Role-play forum section.

Calling all Scarlet Crusaders!

by LemmyKillMr » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:05 pm

Hello Nostalrius, I've been contemplating reviving an old passion project of mine, namely the rebirth of a Scarlet Crusade themed RP guild. I've some experience with such things, if any of you are familiar with the Wyrmrest Accord RP server, my qualifications are as follows.

My character was a Dwarf Paladin by the name of Gorven Slaughterforge -who went through several reincarnations until I got him right. This time, however, I'm leveling human Paladin to be the head of a -or part of a currently existing- Scarlet Crusade guild. I lead the <Scarlet Hand> through some debacles in the Stormwind Cathedral, coincidentally laying the groundwork for <The Poor Knights of Elwynn> -in which I served as second in command. This guild was far more well constructed with a focus on world RP.

This time around, I intend to go even further as a purist by playing the role of a zealous human Paladin -keeping 100% within the bounds of the lore. As such, this guild will be human only and based primarily in the Kingdom formerly known as Lordaeron, with outposts in lower level zones to assist and make our RP accessible to players of all levels.

Of course, I can only hope to pursue this with the support of the community and a pre-existing pool of interested players and role players. Please, reply here or send me a message. In game, I can be reached by the name of Lemmykillmr -a NE warrior- or Lorghar -the human paladin mentioned above. Good hunting, my friends, Light watch over you.
LemmyKillMr
Tester

Re: Calling all Scarlet Crusaders!

by Rizzonico » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:17 pm

Damn i like this!
Rizzonico, Battlelord of <The Red Dawn> Level 60 Tauren Hunter
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Joseph » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:36 am

I can make an alt and level it to 10 but I don't really want to level any further than that. Would that be ok? I am interested in world RP and stuff but I haven't seen any of that so far, partially because I mostly honor grind and I am horde.
Joseph
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Justinlc91 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:33 pm

This sounds pretty cool. . . I don't know if I want to level a character for though as I'm very interested in my druid at the moment . . If you get the ball rolling on this I may reconsider.
Justinlc91
Private
Private

by Viorus » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:31 pm

How do i get one of those scarlet crusade tabards!?!?!? AOWOW IS NO HELP!
Viorin, 60 Night Elf Druid (USA), Knight-Champion

"Strive for greatness."
Viorus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by JCarrill0 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:05 pm

Viorus wrote:How do i get one of those scarlet crusade tabards!?!?!? AOWOW IS NO HELP!

Kill Herod, then aoe the adds that follow, loot all of the 20+ adds and hope for the best. also its BoP>

The Scarlet Chest (item) has the Tabard build right in
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by LemmyKillMr » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:38 am

I've started the guild charter, just need the signatures! <Scarletum Divinitatis>
LemmyKillMr
Tester

by Viorus » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:39 am

JCarrill0 wrote:
Viorus wrote:How do i get one of those scarlet crusade tabards!?!?!? AOWOW IS NO HELP!

Kill Herod, then aoe the adds that follow, loot all of the 20+ adds and hope for the best. also its BoP>

The Scarlet Chest (item) has the Tabard build right in

Thx M8!
Viorin, 60 Night Elf Druid (USA), Knight-Champion

"Strive for greatness."
Viorus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Meadowbreeze » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:12 pm

Who do I speak to about joining?
Meadowbreeze
Tester

by Caprarius » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:29 am

Did this get off the ground? I would love to see you guys in ICly attacking the Forsaken.
Caprarius
Tester

Next

Return to Role Play