There's no Horde RPers, are there..?

Role-play forum section.

There's no Horde RPers, are there..?

by Macho » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:53 am

Basically what the title says. Looked through this section and asked around in trade so far with fruitless efforts.

Am I really going to have to reroll Alliance?
The Star-Spangled Superstar

AWWWWW NOSTALRIUS.. DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR! CLAP FOR YOUR CHAMP AND FEEEEEL THE POWAAAAAAAH!
Macho
Private
Private

Re: There's no Horde RPers, are there..?

by JCarrill0 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:32 pm

Macho wrote:Basically what the title says. Looked through this section and asked around in trade so far with fruitless efforts.

Am I really going to have to reroll Alliance?

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15678&p=100812#p100812
Read this topic.
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Wolvesblood » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Yeah, I noticed this as well. It seems as though all of us RP fans came to the alliance. I think its more of the race options than the faction. I play on both Horde and Alliance, definitely less RP on horde side. Though, this server doesn't have much RP happening at all. I see so much toxicity in public channels that I don't even keep general or world up in my current chat display. So, if I do RP its usually pathetically by myself, occasionally some will RP with me. But - hey, I'm just happy to be playing a quality vanilla server again.
Wolvesblood
Tester

by Lamart » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:38 am

There are people interested in RP on Horde side. Unfortunately it seems like there is no existing community, but yet we can build one. Though this will probably not be a simple task.

People who are interested can pm me here or join the LFRP channel igame and write something inside. If you guys want Horde RP, you should look out for other players.
Important: Simply waiting to be accomodated is not enough.
Lamart
Tester

by cromac » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:24 pm

Yesterday saw some folks asking about Horde RP and LFRP got a couple hits. Someone got my name and said they are working on a Horde RP community/future guild, which I'm willing to lend my help with.

I'm going to post a character profile soon here on the forums & keep checking in for more RP. Hit me up in game (Orc Rogue-Cromac) if anyone wants to help. I'll get a hold of other posters here as well.

Like Lamart said, can't wait to be accommodated, let's get this thing rolling.
cromac
Tester

by Avenhold » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:06 pm

Lamart wrote:People who are interested can pm me here or join the LFRP channel igame and write something inside. If you guys want Horde RP, you should look out for other players.

cromac wrote:Like Lamart said, can't wait to be accommodated, let's get this thing rolling.

That's the spirit. ;)
Greyan, Priest of the Holy Light
Grongin, Beardling of Anvilmar
Marados, Student of Magic
Avenhold
Grunt
Grunt

by Macho » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:19 pm

Avenhold wrote:
Lamart wrote:People who are interested can pm me here or join the LFRP channel igame and write something inside. If you guys want Horde RP, you should look out for other players.

cromac wrote:Like Lamart said, can't wait to be accommodated, let's get this thing rolling.

That's the spirit. ;)

But I'm a warrior. Spirit is useless!
The Star-Spangled Superstar

AWWWWW NOSTALRIUS.. DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR! CLAP FOR YOUR CHAMP AND FEEEEEL THE POWAAAAAAAH!
Macho
Private
Private

by pateuvasiliu » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:13 pm

Khalgosh, orc Hunter. Always down for RP.
pateuvasiliu
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Role Play