New PVE Server = RP Server?

Role-play forum section.

New PVE Server = RP Server?

by kjazetti » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:19 am

Hi all, I was wondering if anybody was considering switching to the PVE server (if it successfully launches) for RP? I prefer PVP servers to be completely honest, but with nearly twice the population as original vanilla realms it seems a bit much.

As my PVP character is horde, I'd most likely run alliance and a good RP community would be great in a fresh(er) realm.
kjazetti
Private
Private

Re: New PVE Server = RP Server?

by Crowley » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:42 pm

I've been taking a break from this game but I will be returning and am looking foward to the PVE Server. Even if it's not an "rp"server, It's a step closer to it. I'm pretty excited and I hope it sticks around. I'm hoping a second server will help spread out the population, and hopefully reducing the insane lag.
Crowley
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Joseph » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:43 pm

yes i think i will also start a new character on this server for RP but i won't be leveling it seriously. i still think the pvp server is better though because there is more people.
Joseph
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ArtStorm » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:37 am

Pretty sure im going to roll there! Hope to see fellow RPers there :)
Arthurion, level 29 Human Paladin
Ilvastar, level 25 Nightelf Druid
Stormdancer, level 24 Tauren Shaman
Gromnar, level 22 Dwarf Hunter
Spracket, level 10 Gnome Mage
Grimbash, level 2 Orc Warrior
ArtStorm
Tester

by Macho » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:01 pm

I'm rollin just to see how many people there are. Will stay if it gets more RP than the PvP one.
The Star-Spangled Superstar

AWWWWW NOSTALRIUS.. DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR! CLAP FOR YOUR CHAMP AND FEEEEEL THE POWAAAAAAAH!
Macho
Private
Private

by derpmuffin » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:17 pm

Definitely, I get the feeling that the PvE server will attract more RPers than the PvP server. /shrug
Lisane, 60 Combat Rogue

Taruko, 26 Resto Shammy
Rolus, 19 Holy Priest
derpmuffin
Tester

by Kalgert » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:06 pm

Well, I certainly am gonna give it a try once it comes around.

But me going to the PvE server is mostly due to the fact that I don't enjoy the concept of World PvP, no true enjoyment in having a bunch of high levels gang up on you and make your life a living hell.

And I certainly hope to find a crowd of dedicated Roleplayers there, it will be really nice :)
Kalgert
Tester

Return to Role Play