Horde RP - guild and global chat

Role-play forum section.

Horde RP - guild and global chat

by itomon » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:24 am

Lok'tar, children of the Horde!

<Horde RP> is now recruiting! A gathering place for all Horde roleplayers, from casual to heavy. Manage a subguild, join/run group events, and much more! - you can even be part of it without leaving your current guild, just type "/join RP" and say Hi!

OOC guild, IC possibilities

The guild itself is OOC, but we are ready to support sub-guild management for your enjoyment. Want to create an Undead-exclusive guild but don't want to leave your orc friend behind? Want to play a lone wolf but still want to have as many RP possibilites as part of a guild? These and much more can be achieved by the self-management, mult-guild organization we prepared for you.

Ranks

They are very simple and the guild goal is to be a very versatile, easy-to-use tool to find RP.
Initiate - new members who just joined, they can also invite more ppl to the guild. Help us expand!
Casual - for most players, the versatile playstyle who mix our loved WoW-lore with gameplay and group fun
HeavyRP- for elite veterans who seeks the most immersive, high-quality experience far away from distractions
GM - those who lead "subguilds" get this rank, because this is the only rank that can change public notes
Officers - the only thing they can do that others cant is to promote people to their desired ranks (you choose!)

Events

We hope every guild member has the tools and the enviroment to create and manage their own events, and we shall work together to make each and every event as successful as they can be. Not every event is for everyone, and not everyone is for every event, so be wise and try to have fun -where- you want to and -with who- you want to. Feel free to have your fun with us! :D

Global Event:

the only fixed global event we are running is a very simple, stationary storytelling event where everyone is invited to join, participate and get to know a little about RP and the guild members who attend this event:

Midnight is the hour of Storytelling Campfire! Join us in tradition by sharing tales of honor and wisdom with your brothers and sisters. 0:00h (server time) in the Valley of Spirits, Orgrimmar (place and time may change, check /RP channel for more details)

Feel free to add me or look for me in the "/join RP" chat and in this tread for more ideas, suggestions, and advices!

EDIT: We now have a website and forum for the guild, which is of course in beta (lol). Hope you all can join by this link: http://horde-rp.wowlaunch.com/recruitin ... gid=491335
Best Regards,
Itomon (Ajhek, Orc Shaman)
itomon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Horde RP - guild and global chat

by Niko » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:19 am

What kind of rp shit do you do?
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by itomon » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:46 pm

It pretty much depends on who I'm RPing with, but mostly I do adventure RP, with questing/dungeons of the game. I'm not that kind of RPers that stands too much in a place to talk, but I do that sometimes and its often very nice; I also don't feel very "elitist" towards lore, so I can do a whole bunch of crazy RP that is not very... traditional.

But that's just me. I'm pretty sure we are making [Horde RP] a very welcoming guild where any player can do anything they want, as long as they don't disrespect other players' shits.
itomon
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Pennydread » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:32 am

Meet up in Goldershire Inn?
Pennydread
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Role Play