Looking for Alliance RP PvE/PvP Guild

Role-play forum section.

Looking for Alliance RP PvE/PvP Guild

by phyeuz » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:28 am

Hello all,

I am new to Nosalrius but a seasoned WoW player. I'm looking for an RP PvE or PvP guild to play with on both the PvP and PvE servers. I looked in the thread for all the guilds but the information about them is dated unfortunately. I'm looking for actives guilds. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Phyeuz
phyeuz
Private
Private

Re: Looking for Alliance RP PvE/PvP Guild

by itomon » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:35 pm

You may want to join the <Alliance RP> or <Horde RP> guilds, they are open enough for pretty much anything you may want to build inside it as subguilds and still have the advantage of being in touch with many other RPers.

You can go as closed or as open as you want with your subguild, but nevertheless, you're contributing to build a bigger, stronger roleplaying community by joining us! If you're interested in giving us a try, please type "/join RP" in any of your chars and ask for an invitation for any guild member (everyone can invite)
itomon
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Lyker » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:55 am

I will be creating an Alliance RP-PvP guild because there is not one, and because they can be incredibly fun. I am also new to Nostalrius but a seasoned WoW player, playing from late 2006 to early 2011. It will be North America-based because that's where I am. Which is good, because there is a lack of North American guilds and it should be easier to find members by avoiding competition with EU guilds.

For those looking to raid like myself, I will work hard on finding a raiding guild that needs others to fill out its raids. So people will not be left alone to look for PuG raids.

World PvP outings will be conducted regularly and go in hand with the Role Playing aspect.

People can also expect lots of good PvP in the Battlegrounds, for that sweet gear and high ranks. I was the first Battlemaster on my server screw [We Had It All Along *Cough*] forever, and people should not be disappointed in this department. I've seen RP-PvP guilds where the leadership isn't good at PvP and it's not very pretty.

Message Lyker in-game, send mail, or send a message on here.
Lyker
Tester

by itomon » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:34 pm

<Alliance RP> is still open in case any of you want to build something inside it. I've been able to RP almost everyday with the guild and we can certainly grow stronger together instead of having many different guilds spread in the server. Still, at least use the common teamspeak so we can keep in touch!
209.239.114.150:11347 password: RP
itomon
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Lyker » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:37 pm

itomon wrote:<Alliance RP> is still open in case any of you want to build something inside it. I've been able to RP almost everyday with the guild and we can certainly grow stronger together instead of having many different guilds spread in the server. Still, at least use the common teamspeak so we can keep in touch!
209.239.114.150:11347 password: RP

I actually really appreciate the efforts taken by the people who manage Alliance RP and Horde RP. Since the server was not created for RP, it helps to have some kind of structure.

But what I'm attempting to build is not an RP guild first. The RP will be an aspect of it that goes along with our World PvP outings. I will encourage the members to take part because it can be fun and possibly a new thing to them. But I will not expect the members to actively role play and deliver lines, etc. My only expectation would be for them to be flies on the wall during guild RP events.

Foremost, I will be looking for people who can handle PvP in all aspects. And if someone is not so familiar with PvP then those of us who are will attempt to train them. I have experienced that it is essential for a group to tangibly succeed in the game in order to succeed as a whole. For this reason I do not wish to source from a role playing crowd, as I have witnessed that most role players hardly bother with the real game. Instead I wish to pull individuals from the RP community who want real PvP (in the world and BGs). Hopefully the blend works and gives people an experience they will remember as the thing they loved most about playing on Nostalrius.
Lyker
Tester

by JCarrill0 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:46 pm

Do not forget guys... you guys need to indicate what server your playing on.
I am currently moved on From Nost PvP to Nost PvE
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by itomon » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:34 pm

It's all good Lyker! You can also create it as a subguild at first, then later split to a new guild--it can even help you recruit players for your guild as well as having a chance to know other RPers.

Also, except for the guild tabard maybe, any other aspect of a real guild can be achieved by a <Alliance RP>/<Horde RP> subguild. It depends entirely upon the effort of the subguild GM, as much as a real guild would depend upon their GuildLeader/Founder.

Feel free to have us a tool to build your guild/subguild in Nostalrius RP community, and let me know if I can be of any help! o/

And about what server I play: I'm focused on PvE servers but I don't mind showing up in PvP now and then if I can be of help.
itomon
Sergeant
Sergeant

by JCarrill0 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:46 pm

itomon wrote:It's all good Lyker! You can also create it as a subguild at first, then later split to a new guild--it can even help you recruit players for your guild as well as having a chance to know other RPers.

Also, except for the guild tabard maybe, any other aspect of a real guild can be achieved by a <Alliance RP>/<Horde RP> subguild. It depends entirely upon the effort of the subguild GM, as much as a real guild would depend upon their GuildLeader/Founder.

Feel free to have us a tool to build your guild/subguild in Nostalrius RP community, and let me know if I can be of any help! o/

And about what server I play: I'm focused on PvE servers but I don't mind showing up in PvP now and then if I can be of help.

my point was I think they are on Nost PvP, while we are on Nost PvE
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by itomon » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:07 pm

Indeed I am in Nost PVE, but many of the tools I use and manage, including the website, the teamspeak channel, and the open guilds, are for both servers.

The goal is exactly what Lyrek mentioned: to have some sort of structure, something we can feel familiar on Nostalrius regarding RP, no matter what server or faction... let me know if these can be of any use for you all! ^^
itomon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Role Play