Rogue RP

Role-play forum section.

Rogue RP

by Gastroshi » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:33 pm

Hello, comrades in Nostalrius!
Recently, I've started leveling a Human Rogue and was like: "I should RP as this guy"
So, this is my question to the masses: Any good Rogue RP Guilds around? or any who would accept Jackson "Snake" Heartnave. He's not a dark, cold killer, he's more of a loyal, ex-SI:7 Agent.
- Gastroshi
Gastroshi
Tester

Re: Rogue RP

by JCarrill0 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:47 pm

Nost PvP or Nost PvE
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: Rogue RP

by itomon » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:38 pm

Hello! niche guilds are always tricky, when you start to think on how strict you should be with the recruitment, and/or if you should open the guild for all classes/races/other themed characters.

In that case, I can offer you (mostly in PvE realms) the Alliance RP/Horde RP open guilds! they are umbrella guilds, OOC by essence, but that host inside any number of different "subguilds" to cover all kinds of niches, styles and themes-- a rogue's guild is certainly a great example of it!

It's not hard to find us. You can type "/join RP" in any of your characters to join the RP custom channel, and ask for an invitation from members that may be online in the moment, since any ranked Alliance RP/Horde RP member can invite to the guild, and many of them were also recruited by that channel.

All in all, if you ever need assistance in anything that I can do, please let me know. I'm playing in PvE alliance as Delong/Grome/Prala/Gorwal and in horde as Ajhek/Itomon/Mord/Grennan. Hope to see you soon in Azeroth!
itomon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Role Play