[H-PvE RP Event] Rumors of Death

Role-play forum section.

[H-PvE RP Event] Rumors of Death

by Horrere » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:55 pm

Rumors of Death

It’s morning.

Many from the group that you followed yesterday have disappeared. The troll is most certainly gone. Along with the head of Noble. However as you gather your things you notice a trail on the ground leading from the door. Do you follow it? Or do you press onto Booty Bay as planned? The undead among you seem more interested in the mystery of the missing head than anything else.

In the barren soil you find teeth and ear marks in the ground. It appears as if the head gnawed its way towards a magic tower in the middle of the night.

~*~
OOC:
HORDE- Adventuring Group
PVE- Nostalrius
IC Adventures, meetings, loot distribution.
Adventures will be gated to lowest member of the group.

When: Friday 7:00 PM EST November 13, 2015 (Or 1:00 AM Server)
Little to no RP experience needed to apply.
Horrere
Private
Private

Re: [H-PvE RP Event] Rumors of Death

by Jaykylls » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:00 pm

Sounds fun! I read the previous event; I'd like to join but I an unavailable at those times. Good luck!
Mulen wrote:well man i dont know sometimes i just let the flow hit me hard in the face .. then i relax with milk and go watch cartoon. and then it hits me again.. im not done and i continue pvp and the funny thing is that i dont even need black or purple at all
Jaykylls
Grunt
Grunt

by Horrere » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:56 pm

Due to unforeseeable computer issues, the event will be suspended until a working computer is purchased.

Apologies for any who made plans for the event.
Horrere
Private
Private

by Jaykylls » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:57 am

Yikes. Good luck.
Mulen wrote:well man i dont know sometimes i just let the flow hit me hard in the face .. then i relax with milk and go watch cartoon. and then it hits me again.. im not done and i continue pvp and the funny thing is that i dont even need black or purple at all
Jaykylls
Grunt
Grunt

by JCarrill0 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:32 pm

Hope to see the event at a later time.
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Role Play