[RP] Short Stories and Other Rambles

Role-play forum section.

[RP] Short Stories and Other Rambles

by Horrere » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:36 am

Beards. My worst nightmare.

*~*~*

It was chained down. Maggots crawled up from the decaying flesh and over the metal bindings trapping it down. The room hung heavily with the scent incense and candle smoke. The thing strapped to the bench raised its head and surveyed its surroundings. Hollow eyes roamed around the room; maybe its brain was still working on some level. Dry well washed grey stone filled the room. Time was taken making sure each stone was fit perfectly with the next leaving as little space as possible between one and other. On the stone, the darkness of the room nibbled and bit at the flickering orange and red hue. It tried to raise its hand first. Rancid flesh pressed against the cold hand hammered iron shackled. The foot has the same problem. Its range of motion was limited to what was left to its neck.

The crackle of the flame was the only sound to be heard if it could hear. That, and the slow work of the maggots eating away at the rotten flesh. If it could think, then it might register the sound of the musical steady metallic thump increasing in volume. The room took a deep breath, inhaling the damp air from outside. The single candle in the room hid in excitement, shrouding the room in darkness.

A soft voice glided against the darkness, masculine and thick with an accent. This mattered not to it as it still couldn’t hear. But for our sake, let’s pretend that it can.

“Yah hav’ ta be wondering why are yah all bound up.” From the darkness the figure moved forward with the musical thump of metal against the stone floor.

“Yah be dead….Yet, yah be moving. An’ not tah natural kind either.”

It started to make features out of his captor, though; this is something which we can assume it made out. A thick beard appeared out of the shadows

~*~*~*~

Introducing.... Private Horrere Lightspark
Horrere
Private
Private

Re: [RP] Short Stories and Other Rambles

by Jaykylls » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:08 pm

lntriguing piece! Thanks for writing and posting; I particularly enjoyed the atmosphere, especially the sentence "On the stone, the darkness of the room nibbled and bit at the flickering orange and red hue.".
Mulen wrote:well man i dont know sometimes i just let the flow hit me hard in the face .. then i relax with milk and go watch cartoon. and then it hits me again.. im not done and i continue pvp and the funny thing is that i dont even need black or purple at all
Jaykylls
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Role Play