New to this server and RP

Role-play forum section.

New to this server and RP

by argentlupus » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:44 pm

I am looking for an add-on to make backgrounds for my characters. Any suggestions?
argentlupus
Tester

Re: New to this server and RP

by Kiffer » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:03 pm

Flag RSP is a handy one, that link is to Curseforge's archives. I use 0_5_6, though 0_5_5 works just as well.

There's a semi functioning version of MRP floating around the internet. It's a more complete addon, but seems to be hit or miss as far as when it chooses to display is concerned.
Kiffer
Grunt
Grunt

by The_Boulevard » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:54 am

Hi, I'm also new to the server, but I have experience with RP. I didn't want to start a new thread and take up space, but I have one question. Is the scarlet monastery a Scarlet Crusade RP guild and if so, how can i join?
The_Boulevard
Tester

by itomon » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:13 am

This is the ImmersionRP addon that I was told once that is working well in Nostalrius:

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/projec ... 2-alpha-3/

I'm not an addon fan myself so I'm not using, but I hope someone who is using can help if any of you have questions.

Also, you can type in any of your characters "/join RP" to join the RP channel in-game. If you're playing in the PvE world I'll be glad to help!

Best Regards
Itomon/Delong, Alliance RP / Horde RP guild master
itomon
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Kiffer » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:54 am

The_Boulevard wrote:Hi, I'm also new to the server, but I have experience with RP. I didn't want to start a new thread and take up space, but I have one question. Is the scarlet monastery a Scarlet Crusade RP guild and if so, how can i join?

I haven't seen any Scarlet Crusade guilds about, but it would be a welcomed addition to the community.

The channels RP and LFRP both have people in them on the PvP realm from time to time.

Feel free to send me a message in game, my character's name is Kantius. I would be more than happy to provide a hand getting something off the ground.

Alternatively, I've seen <Alliance RP> members pop on the PvP server from time to time. You may be interested in getting in contact with them.
Kiffer
Grunt
Grunt

by Jaykylls » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:11 am

Welcome to the game. If you want to learn some lore for your background, I recommend the following thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1015

Good luck, have fun.
Mulen wrote:well man i dont know sometimes i just let the flow hit me hard in the face .. then i relax with milk and go watch cartoon. and then it hits me again.. im not done and i continue pvp and the funny thing is that i dont even need black or purple at all
Jaykylls
Grunt
Grunt

by Mugo » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:43 pm

itomon wrote:This is the ImmersionRP addon that I was told once that is working well in Nostalrius:

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/projec ... 2-alpha-3/

I'm not an addon fan myself so I'm not using, but I hope someone who is using can help if any of you have questions.

Also, you can type in any of your characters "/join RP" to join the RP channel in-game. If you're playing in the PvE world I'll be glad to help!

Best Regards
Itomon/Delong, Alliance RP / Horde RP guild master

Indeed it is working better on Nost simply thanks to it's reliable and lightweight coding. I'd suggest it over mrp any day.
Mugo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by The_Boulevard » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:44 pm

Kiffer wrote:
The_Boulevard wrote:Hi, I'm also new to the server, but I have experience with RP. I didn't want to start a new thread and take up space, but I have one question. Is the scarlet monastery a Scarlet Crusade RP guild and if so, how can i join?

I haven't seen any Scarlet Crusade guilds about, but it would be a welcomed addition to the community.

The channels RP and LFRP both have people in them on the PvP realm from time to time.

Feel free to send me a message in game, my character's name is Kantius. I would be more than happy to provide a hand getting something off the ground.

Alternatively, I've seen <Alliance RP> members pop on the PvP server from time to time. You may be interested in getting in contact with them.

I saw in the RP index a guild called the Scarlet Masonry. I'm on the PvE server and i cant get into contact with anyone from the guild.
The_Boulevard
Tester

by Kiffer » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:54 am

The_Boulevard wrote:I saw in the RP index a guild called the Scarlet Masonry. I'm on the PvE server and i cant get into contact with anyone from the guild.

During my infrequent trips to the PvE server, I haven't seen Elohim or the <Scarlet Masonry>. That doesn't mean they're not around though.

If you can't get in touch with him, Itomon and <Alliance RP> officers are probably your best bet.
Kiffer
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Role Play