Tavern Meetup?

Role-play forum section.

Tavern Meetup?

by Falls » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:43 pm

I'm struggling to find other people interested in RP, and /rp and /lfrp seem inactive. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a weekly tavern meetup? A open to all night where we can get together for some casual RP, just themed as social interation where we can get introduced to each other etc..

Are there people who'd be interested in this? I'm Alliance on PVE realm.
Falls
Private
Private

Re: Tavern Meetup?

by Kuzath » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:27 pm

I love your idea, having a weekly meetup (even if is just a few minutes) could be a first step to show the existence of the roleplaying comunity in the server. I think a good choice of tavern could be the Salty Sailor on Booty Bay, so we can stay hordes and alliances alike, together but not mixed.

Just my 2 cents.
Kuzath
Tester

by VeloxBanks » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:27 am

I'm not much into RP but since I just got one of my major goals out of the way (getting a mount/decent ammount of gold) I'm gonna be doing some more chill stuff instead of questing/farming all the time. I would like to just spend some time with the community. I'd totes be down for this.
'tis but a jest, brother!
VeloxBanks
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by bronsky » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:29 am

I would love this but on the PVP server!
bronsky
Tester

by CrackBaker » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:40 pm

Yup, I would love it on the PvP server too.
CrackBaker
Private
Private

by Kuzath » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:53 pm

Let's put a date! Even if is just for testing purposes.

I like the PVP server more too, but is unstable and full of gankers, that's why the PVE server is suposed to be the long term roleplay place.

Anyway, i think a meetup on the PVP server just to do a casual roleplay would be very cool. Or in the PVE server, or on both but in different dates.

Ps: At this very moment this topic has 98 visits and 5 replies, come on! the more people posting and giving ideas the more chance of success!
Kuzath
Tester

by H0llowP0int » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:53 pm

I would love this! I have a 60 alliance Warlock on the PVP realm. My favorite tavern is actually in the Hinterlands. Pick a place and I will totally be down for some tavern RP tonight on the PVP realm... sorry cant roll PVE too much time already invested here.
H0llowP0int
Grunt
Grunt

by bronsky » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:33 am

On my retail RP server everyone on the server would always meet at the Pig and Whistle in Stormwind every Tuesday night and it was a blast! If you meet in a town to RP even on a PVP server there's no ganking because of guards especially if it's in a lesser used Inn in a main city. Besides the normal Inn in the trade district in Stormwind there is the Pig and Whistle like I mentioned above and 2 different ones in the mage quarter that are also usually empty. Just a thought! Hopefully we can gain some ground on this and find a regular time and place for the server to RP. Maybe even have a rotation to keep greifing lower.
bronsky
Tester

by Kiffer » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:29 am

Hey, I'm interested in getting involved in this on the PvP server.

From my experience, the more remote the better as far as trolling's concerned.
Kiffer
Grunt
Grunt

by Kuzath » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:47 pm

I think a neutral tavern will be better, the purpose of this meeting is to stablish a starting point. If you put the meetup on a faction territory or on a high level place some people won't be able to go.

This is just for testing how many people we can gather, and how is to do roleplaying.
Kuzath
Tester

Next

Return to Role Play