three RP toons: which one is a good fit?

Role-play forum section.

three RP toons: which one is a good fit?

by One-eyed-king » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:07 am

I want to try Nost PvE server RP but am not sure which of three toons would be a good fit for the RP community once they've levelled to 60, and am looking for feedback:

1. Dwarf warrior whose mother was an Argent Dawn agent, who accidentally got pregnant while passing through Emerald Sanctuary, and settled down there to raise her daughter to adulthood. When my toon came of age, her mother snuck off back into Argent Dawn service for lack of courage to say goodbye. My toon sought her fortune in Kalimdor but wearied of the hostile brutality of that continent and eventually relocated to Duskwood, where she married an expatriate Nelf, who is a noncombat craftsman. She now patrols the Duskwood area to keep it safe for ordinary folk like her hubby.

2. Gnome rogue who was barely a teenager in Gnomeregan when it became uninhabitable, escaped with his life, and spent many years campaigning with dwarves in dwarven lands before deciding that he wanted a child to carry on after he dies. But the radiation in Gnomeregan made him sterile. He now searches all over Azeroth for a cure for his infertility. His base of operations is totally up for grabs because he's rarely home.

3. Dwarf Hunter, born Dark Iron but turned against his clan in childhood by the unjust execution of his parents for supposed spying. Fleeing into the woods, he became one with nature and sees himself as a kind of priest or paladin of balance. One of his obsessions is making maximum use of all animals he kills and he's always looking for a way to waste even less of any kill. He tames various pets and cares for them but they do not fight with him (always on Passive), and he is more careful about their safety than about his own. (Obviously MM.)

Let me know if any RP group is interested in any of those three members.
One-eyed-king
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: three RP toons: which one is a good fit?

by JCarrill0 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:44 pm

I think you should make all 3 and play them all.
The one that you find the most interesting you should play the most.
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by One-eyed-king » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:16 pm

JCarrill0 wrote:I think you should make all 3 and play them all.
The one that you find the most interesting you should play the most.

They're all equally interesting to me--and nobody can roleplay alone. I need to know which of these toons is actually wanted by some part of the Nost PvE RP community.
One-eyed-king
Sergeant
Sergeant

by HeatherRainLover » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:18 pm

Well, really any of those characters are welcome. My guild <The Order> hosts rp events every week and we have a severe lack of gnomes and dwarves present to represent their respectful races so I am sure you would fit in nicely on the server with whichever character you see fit to play no matter what their background story. Good luck!
HeatherRainLover
Private
Private

by One-eyed-king » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:39 am

I was contacted by an RP toon and made arrangements to roll choice #1. Her name is Hetirica and she's rolled and ready to level until she's high enough not to insta-die in Darkshire.

I've also created a rule that any member of my own guild (which is focused on charitable works) is free to have alts in other guilds openly, since my guild doesn't compete with absolutely any others.
One-eyed-king
Sergeant
Sergeant

by JCarrill0 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:02 pm

One-eyed-king wrote:I've also created a rule that any member of my own guild (which is focused on charitable works) is free to have alts in other guilds openly, since my guild doesn't compete with absolutely any others.

be sure to post that in the Guild index plz
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Sabeximus » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:24 pm

May be a bit off-topic, but the Arget Dawn scenario is a bit lore-breaking, since dwarves existed long before Argent Dawn even existed (lore-wise, it didn't even exist at the beginning of WoW), and considering that they really started to accept other races, other than humans, some time later from the beginning of WoW (like when players are at lvl 50, which is, what, like few months from lvl 1, I guess). The Argent Dawn could be something the charcter's mother is currently involved in, rather than it being in the past.

Otherwise, great ideas, keep up the spirit! :)
Sabeximus
Tester

Return to Role Play