Tavern Social RP Event Today!

Role-play forum section.

Tavern Social RP Event Today!

by HeatherRainLover » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:39 pm

Today there will be a tavern rp meet up at the Pig N Whistle tavern located in Old Towne of Stormwind City. The event will start in about 30mins from now. Come say hello and meet some new people!
HeatherRainLover
Private
Private

Re: Tavern Social RP Event Today!

by Zonotrichia » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:53 am

The edgy ganker kids from the horde ruined everything. But it was really fun while it lasted!
Zonotrichia
Tester

by Simonich » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:29 am

Oh?! It was the same day i broke into the tavern? :D Huge coincidense but it was hilarious.

I swear i did NOT know of this event i really just wanted to fuck around in the same tavern as it was suitable.

But you are part of the warcraft, it is a rare coincidense but you play along rather whine about it, cause orcs running into a tavern in stormwind after being wounded is also a scenario
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Simonich » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:32 am

Zonotrichia wrote:The edgy ganker kids from the horde ruined everything. But it was really fun while it lasted!

I was glad to see you guys in there, i dont diss your roleplay, dont diss our world pvp :P
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Iltháes » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:33 pm

Even the RPers complain about Horde doing their RP-WPvP events instead of playing along(defending or simply going somewhere else if they are being annoyed), how ironic.
Iltháes
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Role Play