need help! Roleplay newbie

Role-play forum section.

need help! Roleplay newbie

by snowkit96 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:39 am

Hi i'm new to nostalrius and i was wondering what are good and active guilds in the pve server?
snowkit96
Tester

Re: need help! Roleplay newbie

by Avenhold » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:01 pm

While I myself do not play on the PvE server, you can find a list of the registered RP guilds here:

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25153
Greyan, Priest of the Holy Light
Grongin, Beardling of Anvilmar
Marados, Student of Magic
Avenhold
Grunt
Grunt

by zamug » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:50 pm

You do not need a guild in order to roleplay. Although personally I prefer playing on the PvP realm as I believe it helps my roleplay, I wish you luck on the PvE..

Do not be afraid of using /emote and /say in character, you would be surprised how many people are welcoming of the opportunity, or at the very least are respectful of it.
New to Nostalrius? Need some tips? Read this guide..
zamug
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Colti » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:31 am

Hey there mate. As far as I can tell, the majority of the RP guilds here on the PvE server are inactive, or at least on hiatus. If you're on Alliance side, then feel free to join us in /rp (just type '/join RP' in the ingame chat). There may be people using the channel on Horde side too, but I haven't confirmed it myself.

We're having an event on Sunday (20th) at 8:30pm server time in Stormwind, in the park tavern. If you find yourself around, then you're more than welcome to join us!
Colti
Private
Private

Return to Role Play