Horde RP - PvE Server

Role-play forum section.

Horde RP - PvE Server

by Klausner » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:20 am

After taking a break from Nostalrius for a few months, I was wondering how Horde RP is going. Is there any going on?

Well if anyone on the Horde-side of the PvE server wants to RP, I'll be hanging in the "RP" channel. I'll be going by the handle Klausner if anybody wants to contact me!
Klausner
Tester

Re: Horde RP - PvE Server

by Crowley » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:45 pm

Dead on both sides, both servers.
Crowley
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Colti » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:49 pm

I can't speak for Horde, but RP certainly isn't dead on Alliance side, on the PvE realm.
Colti
Private
Private

by JCarrill0 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:58 pm

Klausner wrote:After taking a break from Nostalrius for a few months, I was wondering how Horde RP is going. Is there any going on?

Well if anyone on the Horde-side of the PvE server wants to RP, I'll be hanging in the "RP" channel. I'll be going by the handle Klausner if anybody wants to contact me!

I play on Alliance mostly for PvE, when I finnaly get my Main to 60, I plan to start leveling a horde side, perhaps then i will encounter some RP over there.
Casual RP I run into a lot since I have the flagRSP mod, but scheduled RP is almost non-existant these days. I also heard the Mod i have does NOT work for Horde side :(
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Itzmatt86 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:03 am

JCarrill0 wrote:
Klausner wrote:After taking a break from Nostalrius for a few months, I was wondering how Horde RP is going. Is there any going on?

I play on Alliance mostly for PvE, when I finnaly get my Main to 60, I plan to start leveling a horde side, perhaps then i will encounter some RP over there.
Casual RP I run into a lot since I have the flagRSP mod, but scheduled RP is almost non-existant these days. I also heard the Mod i have does NOT work for Horde side :(

Hey jcarr did you get the account issues fixed? Last I saw you were basically told you were SoL. Anywho there is a little rp on horde side, /join rp. May see me (jharvus) or throkaaz and i know there are a few trolls who pop in. There is a small minority of rp on horde side, hoping that changes within the next month or so as more people level cap.
Itzmatt86
Tester

Return to Role Play