A call to all RPers

Role-play forum section.

A call to all RPers

by PaleRaven17 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:00 am

My in game name is Dilan - This forum post is to have people start gathering up for RP! I'm interested to get the RP community on Nostalrius started, and if ya'll are with me, I'd like to see where we can take it.

I suppose when I hit Level 40 I'll start my own guild, but for now I'm apart of a progression guild.

What's everyone else's plans?
Dilan - Paladin
Captain of the <Argent Hammer>
PaleRaven17
Tester

Re: A call to all RPers

by pateuvasiliu » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:25 pm

Finding people that want to RP for one. Haven't seen anyone RPing so far.

Khalgosh, lvl 34 orc hunter.
pateuvasiliu
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Tali » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:43 pm

I'm guessing you're Horde-side? There's already a pretty good RP community going on Alliance. We have a channel for OOC chatter and planning and more or less two-and-a-half RP guilds.
Optimist Prime.
Tali
Grunt
Grunt

by Jankowski » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:47 pm

I have a 28 level warlock but i can't really roleplay with since the my game character name is Jackbauerr (Horde) :(
Jankowski
Tester

by pateuvasiliu » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:51 pm

Jankowski wrote:I have a 28 level warlock but i can't really roleplay with since the my game character name is Jackbauerr (Horde) :(

Course you can, OOC name =/= IC name
pateuvasiliu
Sergeant
Sergeant

by drakedead » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:15 am

Is there any RP guilds on horde? im a lvl 13 horde warlock and lvling up again on alliance for a RP guild would be a bit dificult since already to get 13 was a pain.
Lvl 26 Horde Troll Rogue: Zenahjen
Lvl 15 Alliance Human Shadow Priest: Mayara
drakedead
Tester

by Garfunkel » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:10 pm

It's kinda difficult to RP on the fly, what with all stupid names running around, but when it does happen, it's quite nice. For example, I was in Felwood killing slimes and a human paladin stopped by me and urged me to not to "kill innocent creatures". I told that cleansing Felwood is an important night elf project and that he should go back to Eastern Kingdoms and keep enslaving orcs as humans are won't to do.
FInd me on: Laureliana - Lauraliana - Lauroliana - Lauruliana - Lauriliana
NELF POWER!
Garfunkel
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Crispin » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:33 pm

Well played Garfunkel!
Crispin
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Liefde » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:58 pm

Tali wrote:I'm guessing you're Horde-side? There's already a pretty good RP community going on Alliance. We have a channel for OOC chatter and planning and more or less two-and-a-half RP guilds.

Tali.. surely you're not referring to the Bannermen of House Rowe as the "and-a-half" part? I'd be really offended if you were haha
Character:
Zerc of House Rowe
Deluge
Liefde
Imwithstupid

"We're born alone, we live alone and we die alone. Only through World of Warcraft do we for a second feel that we are not alone"
- Orson Welles
Liefde
Private
Private

by Tali » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:23 pm

Liefde wrote:
Tali wrote:I'm guessing you're Horde-side? There's already a pretty good RP community going on Alliance. We have a channel for OOC chatter and planning and more or less two-and-a-half RP guilds.

Tali.. surely you're not referring to the Bannermen of House Rowe as the "and-a-half" part? I'd be really offended if you were haha

No, I'm pretty sure I was referring to my charter!
Optimist Prime.
Tali
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to Role Play