Alliance RP Guild Index

Role-play forum section.

Re: Alliance RP Guild Index

by HeatherRainLover » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:51 pm

Last edited by HeatherRainLover on Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
HeatherRainLover
Private
Private

by myooteme » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:22 am

HeatherRainLover wrote:For those role players who are interested in joining <The Order> you may also contact Gallius or Ambrossia in game for more information and/or a guild invite, in addition to Kantius and Tilith (who do not come online as frequently).
See you in game! :D

I added you all to my friends list :D

Hope to see you guys online!
Kokosan
<The Order>
Level ?? Night Elf Rogue
myooteme
Grunt
Grunt

Alliance RP - the OOC RP community hub

by itomon » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:45 am

Alliance RP wrote:
    <Alliance RP>
is a social OOC guild for all Ally RPers, from casual to heavy. Create custom subguild, events, and much more! ((http://www.facebook.com/groups/nostalriusrp)) or type "/join LFRP" for more info and to play with us without leaving your current guild!

Guild Info:
We look foward to assist and support as much as we can for your RP events and playstyle.

Housing many different "subguilds", we want to achieve specificity without losing the opportunity to be welcoming to every player, both novice and veteran.

Respect others above all and have fun!

Guild Ranks (and their meaning):
- Member (just joined/do not RP);
- Casual (for most players, dont RP that often);
- HeavyRP (only dedicated, deep lore RP can use /o chat);
- GM (player who runs a subguild). Subguilds can be seen in Guild Roster, Public Notes.
- PvP (for non-RPers that focus on PvP)
- PvE/Raid (for non-RPers that focus on PvE/Raid)
- Officer: they can change other people's ranks, and that's pretty much their duty. Everything esle, from moderating guild chat to managing subguilds to guiding novice players are a shared resposability of everyone in the guild. We cooperate, we stand united, we prevail!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/nostalriusrp/
http://nostalriusrp.wowlaunch.com/

Best Regards,
Diddley / Succhi
itomon
Sergeant
Sergeant

by JCarrill0 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:01 pm

Can we get this thread updated, or request a sticky removal for a new one?
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Jalepenos » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:27 pm

Hello,

I'm looking to start RP-ing on my NE huntress but was wondering out of all the guilds is there one that's more active than the rest? I'd enjoy some company and play throughout the week. Right now she's un-guilded, wandering about doing various quests and killing horde whenever they cross her path.
Jalepenos
Sergeant
Sergeant

by JCarrill0 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:40 pm

Jalepenos wrote:Hello,

I'm looking to start RP-ing on my NE huntress but was wondering out of all the guilds is there one that's more active than the rest? I'd enjoy some company and play throughout the week. Right now she's un-guilded, wandering about doing various quests and killing horde whenever they cross her path.

The RP Initiative--asking the support from all GuildLeaders!
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by itomon » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:00 pm

Although I'm not sure how things are in PvP realm. If you are in the PvE realm I'm quite confident about the Alliance RP activities and opportunities! Hope to see you in the "/join RP" channel soon, @Jalepenos !
itomon
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Kiffer » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:20 am

The PvP holdouts yet live.

The Order
In character organization, RP-PVP/E
Active, Accepting new members

Hearken and take up arms! The Order is a crusade, free of borders so to best fulfill its duty - the annihilation of demons, undead, their collaborators and all who would threaten the existence of the Alliance, wherever they may be found.

Contact Kantius, Ambrossia, Derric or Futt for information.

I've seen others in <Citadel> as well as <The Peoples Militia> pop by LFRP/RP from time to time.
Kiffer
Grunt
Grunt

by JCarrill0 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:55 pm

Kiffer wrote:The PvP holdouts yet live.

The Order
In character organization, RP-PVP/E
Active, Accepting new members

Hearken and take up arms! The Order is a crusade, free of borders so to best fulfill its duty - the annihilation of demons, undead, their collaborators and all who would threaten the existence of the Alliance, wherever they may be found.

Contact Kantius, Ambrossia, Derric or Futt for information.

I've seen others in <Citadel> as well as <The Peoples Militia> pop by LFRP/RP from time to time.

Tali hasnt been around to update this, but if you guys have an active Community on Nost PvP I can always make a thread for the PvP server as well
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Kiffer » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:19 pm

If it's something you'd like to manage then by all means, that would be great.

Though scattered across a few time zones, we've managed to begin forming war-parties to both liberate our occupied territories as well as carve out new ones. We're in the midst of creating some Kalimdor story line for ourselves and schedule minor events to familiarize everyone with what we're about.

"Glory beneath the Light, for the Order." ~Astrov Kantius, War Chaplain of the Order
Kiffer
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play