Alliance RP Guild Index

Role-play forum section.

Re: Alliance RP Guild Index

by Joseph » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:38 pm

Too bad I am horde where there are no Role-Players that exist. Going to have to make an alliance alt sadly.
Joseph
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Skavandar » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:43 pm

Eh, everyone's over-thinking it. Just stay in character. You don't need some extensive backstories or specific mannerisms to roleplay successfully.
Skavandar
Private
Private

by SlyFly » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:29 pm

Delete all other entries in thread, there is now The Only RP guild on server.
Apparently a bit too shy to post that claim on forums on their own behalf.
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_061515_002031.jpg
WoWScrnShot_061515_002031.jpg (24.1 KiB) Viewed 1575 times
SlyFly
Tester

by JCarrill0 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:58 pm

I seen some other RP Guilds.
[Alliance]:
  • <Kirin Tor> Magi RP PvE
  • <Bloodsail> Pirate/Bandit RP-Pve/PvP
  • <Silverwing Sentinels> Night Elven RP-PvP
  • <Vinheim Dragon School> RP-Pve/PvP
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Kaseem » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:58 pm

If you can add our guild "Bloodsail". We're an RP Pirates/Bandit/Thieves Guild. All members in such are allowed to join rather it be Twinks/Lowbies/60 Players wanting to PvP or simply do dungeons. Raiding is also possible depending on the success and dedication of the RP players in the guild.
Bloodsail
Kaseem
Tester

by Tali » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:16 pm

Updated the list a little.

JC- I've noticed them too, but I need more information from their guild leaders before I add them to the list.

Kaseem- I'd be delighted to add you. I just need some more information- namely if the guild is an in character organization, out of character collective, vanity guild, etc. etc, if you're actively recruiting or just accepting new members, and maybe some more information about the guild's role playing purpose (history, background, anything like that), please.
Optimist Prime.
Tali
Grunt
Grunt

by Qazim » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:31 am

< Of House Blackblood >

It is a Underground Group. Were Organizing RP PvE and RP PvP Events throughout Azeroth and are always Recruiting Members with a good Sence of Storytelling. Im looking Forward to create a selftelling Story which involves Hundreds of Telltale Stories. Join and write your Own History and Future with us.

PM anyone from the Guild to get invited.
:)
Qazim
Private
Private

by earthwarder » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:25 pm

Children of the Light is a Wheel of Time based RP guild in the world of warcraft world. We will call people dark friends and will walk in the Light. If you want to have some good ol WOT / WOW RP, join the Children of the Light, unless ofc your a dark friend.

Alliance guild. We are not running yet, but the name is created and reserved. Just waiting for some friends IRL who all love to RP to join the server :)

message me on here if your interested
earthwarder
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Caprarius » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:12 am

earthwarder wrote:Children of the Light is a Wheel of Time based RP guild in the world of warcraft world. We will call people dark friends and will walk in the Light. If you want to have some good ol WOT / WOW RP, join the Children of the Light, unless ofc your a dark friend.

Alliance guild. We are not running yet, but the name is created and reserved. Just waiting for some friends IRL who all love to RP to join the server :)

message me on here if your interested

Always thought doing a Children of the Light in WoW would be fun, best and easy rp to go too. "Don't agree with me? Must be a Dark Friend."
Caprarius
Tester

by Psyentific » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:15 am

Skavandar wrote:Eh, everyone's over-thinking it. Just stay in character. You don't need some extensive backstories or specific mannerisms to roleplay successfully.

Basically this. Have a three word or one-phrase description of your character concept, maybe some kind of speech mannerism, and then just make the rest up as you go along. The simpler something is, the easier it is to stick to, and the easier it is to get into character.

Formula: Firstname Lastname: An <adjective> <noun> who <verbs>. Optional quirk.

Example: Janet Williams: A stressed Quartermaster who chain-smokes. Very nationalist.
Example: Valerie Marshall: A career officer who's seen some shit. Petty nobility.
Example: Christina Mordhauser: An insane genius who loves war crimes. Wears a school uniform.
Psyentific
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play