World of Warcraft zhCN 1.12.1 (5875) Chinese Client.

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

Re: World of Warcraft zhCN 1.12.1 (5875) Chinese Client.

by iii » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:42 pm

antoine wrote:Anyone else having this issue when they extract and double click the installer.exe?

http://i.imgur.com/Cu7oH1b.png

Says: Sorry the installer was unable to startup, you may be out of hardrive space.

But I have 70 GB of HD space free....

Thanks,
Antoine

To fix this problem, all you have to do is rename the folders so that they do not contain any chinese characters

Do not do this unless you want Nostalrius to detect your client as modified and have bad consequences.

For everyone that gets DC, just delete "speech2.mpq" in Data folder and profit.

Or you could do it, the entire chinese population has been using that since the beginning of the server
iii
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Noxm » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:02 pm

Sticky this thread, we need more lagy chinese mafia
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by tonysun » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:27 am

I have the english client downloaded provided by nostalrius, I wanted to just put chinese font so i can talk in chinese with my friends. I put font files under 'Fonts' folder and renamed them to whatever the name should be: (ARIALN.TTF
FRIZQT__.TTF
MORPHEUS.ttf
skurri.ttf)
But I can not see anything, it shows blank spaces rather than '???????????' (thats what I got when i play retail sever). Does anyone know how to just show chat in chinese? I still want client in english.
tonysun
Tester

by hkonlineplay » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:50 am

tonysun wrote:I have the english client downloaded provided by nostalrius, I wanted to just put chinese font so i can talk in chinese with my friends. I put font files under 'Fonts' folder and renamed them to whatever the name should be: (ARIALN.TTF
FRIZQT__.TTF
MORPHEUS.ttf
skurri.ttf)
But I can not see anything, it shows blank spaces rather than '???????????' (thats what I got when i play retail sever). Does anyone know how to just show chat in chinese? I still want client in english.

I think the only way is to have two clients, I have been reading the forum and that's the only solution I found. I am also looking for a client that can read Chinese, exactly what you are looking for. Seems like in vanilla, we cannot install language pack nor fonts for Chinese.
hkonlineplay
Tester

by qqshiwoo » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:46 am

tonysun wrote:I have the english client downloaded provided by nostalrius, I wanted to just put chinese font so i can talk in chinese with my friends. I put font files under 'Fonts' folder and renamed them to whatever the name should be: (ARIALN.TTF
FRIZQT__.TTF
MORPHEUS.ttf
skurri.ttf)

put chinese font to 'Fonts' and renamed them as this:
FZLBJW.TTF:loading screen,items
FZBWJW.TTF:quest log
FZXHJW.TTF:items info
FZXHLJW.TTF:chat
FZJZJW.TTF:combat
ARIALN.TTF:figure and symbols
FZL2JW.TTF:map

maybe work :D
Ls - <HelloWeen> Nostalrius PVE
qqshiwoo
Private
Private

by Avatarzorro » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:20 am

Spam
Last edited by Pottu on Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Racism
Private
Private

by Negashion » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:13 pm

Hi guys,

I am also interested in being able to type in Chinese with the official Nostalrius English client. Can anyone confirm if qqshiwwo's sugestion works or if there is any other way of doing this?

Cheers.
Negashion
Tester

by qqshiwoo » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:22 am

really works.
tested by me.
Ls - <HelloWeen> Nostalrius PVE
qqshiwoo
Private
Private

by Tylus » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:08 pm

I added the Chinese file and renamed it to 'chat' into the Font.mpq in Nostalrius client but it came up with a fatal error upon starting the game. All i want is to be able to chat in Chinese. If anyone can give a better walk-through it would be much appreciated.
Tylus
Tester

by Tayler1231 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:58 pm

Couldnt open the file....it said that file has unknown format or the file is damaged. So I renamed the file and I could open it, but when I tryed to extract the file it happened again...unknown format or its damaged....any ideas how to solve this ?
Tayler1231
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius