World of Warcraft 1.12.1 OSX client

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

Re: World of Warcraft 1.12.1 OSX client

by mdapruss » Sun May 31, 2015 10:27 pm

i got the game running but there is a lot of stuff not loading including buildings, the torso and face of characters, quest markers. i can also see large trees in the background through the ground and the few buildings i am able to see. anyone have an idea of what i have to do? i deleted the WDB and WTF files before starting the game each time. its the same way at the character select page as well. thanks for the help
mdapruss
Tester

by Tune » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:31 pm

Tune wrote:I'm running into the same problem here with this error "World of Warcraft quit unexpectedly". First time starting the game was fine except for not knowing what was my user name and pw, so I closed the game to look into this and can't open it again please help me!

Checking back here :/ Anyone iMac/Apple savvy that can help
Tune
Tester

by trippppy » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:07 pm

just want to say, i'm running the OP google drive wow mac client on a late 2013 27in imac, i5 5750, 16gb of ram, 755m, and everything works great except the random falling from the zep when going to stv.

graphics wise, i'm running it full screen at 2560x1440p, with everything set to max except having full-screen glow and death effect turned off. for some reason they cause glitching like a rainbow like effect and see through objects.

outside of that the game works splendidly. i have a powerful custom built computer, i7 4790k, nvidia 970, but prefer playing this on my mac since my imac runs SO MUCH cooler and doesn't turn my room into a oven when its already 110 degrees outside (az).
trippppy
Tester

by maggot3 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:42 am

Having trouble with https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing I set realm list, delete WTF and WTD folder.
But still I'm getting just a black screen, plz help :cry:
maggot3
Tester

by maggot3 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:45 am

Having trouble with https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing I set realm list, delete WTF and WTD folder.
But still I'm getting just a black screen, plz help :cry:
maggot3
Tester

by Chevejo » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:06 pm

The Download doesn´t work anymore. A friend tryed to download it, but it aborted at around 5 GB. Also for me on another computer.

Can someone upload his maybe?
Chevejo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Chevejo » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:31 am

Ok finally it worked for us on the 4th attempt. 3th one abborted because of an network issue of my provider. Make sure to disable ur AntiVirus!!! Maybe the TE should edit is. File is to big to get scanned.
Chevejo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Leeroyyjenki » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:06 am

Hello I am trying to install this on my mac os x 10.6.8 but it will not unarchive and zipeg says it is an unsupported file. Is there anyway I can download it some other way?
Leeroyyjenki
Tester

by ayanico » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:07 am

Just Downloading to my iMac G5 ;-;
i missed to play wow on my PowerPC
ayanico
Tester

by Schblub99 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:54 am

The posts in this thread report mixed results. Have people really been able to download the client successfully, and play the game on Nost's server? I have been running in circles around the internet trying to find a mac client that will work. Currently downloading, as of now at 1.1 GB.
Schblub99
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius