Mob health in %??

Mob health in %??

by kedde2005 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:02 am

Hey guys.
I have a very weird problem.
Im using experl because its nice.
For myself and all party members their health is in numbers.
For all other players and mobs it is in %!!!
And i like it to be in numbers and NOT %.
I have checked all settings and they are fine..
When i logon to Emerald Dream feenix i have no problem, but here i have this weird problem :(
It drives me nuts not being able to see how much health mobs have and players have...
kedde2005
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Mob health in %??

by Putni » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:04 am

I have the same problem, but I assumed it was something to do with another addon. Since some of the addons I use have multiple subaddons, I simply don't have the patience to test it out.

Do you use the exact same addons with the exact same setup that you do on feenix? Because then what you are suggesting has some merit probably.
Putni
Grunt
Grunt

by Netherfrost » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:05 am

Yea its weird playing on a well scripted server ^^
Netherfrost
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ghostly » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:05 am

Welcome to vanilla bro. That's how it worked back then, and nost is actually the only server I saw where the enemy health for addons is disabled for good.
all is now dark
Ghostly
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Youfie » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:07 am

This is perfectly normal.

In Vanilla, you couldn't see ennemy health in absolute value, except friendly players when grouped with them.

If you want to see enemy HP in numbers, you need to install MobHealth, that will ESTIMATE the target's hp based on the damage you deal to them and the % life they lost. It'ss just an estimation that will be mor precise once you hit them a few times.

This feature was not scripted on Feenix etc., so no wonder you didn't have this "issue" on those servers.
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by kedde2005 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:14 am

@putni, yes im using exact settings as on feenix ED.
Hence why i think that something hasnt been coded yet.

@netherfrost well scripted server, not quite... Already found this bug + the general chat bug... yeah i dont buy it bro :/

@ghostly
@youfie
I know this is how it was back in vanilla. But i want to be able to know exactly how much health mobs have and so on... I hope they will fix this cause its very annoying...

Well atleast Feenix did one job right regarding the mob health then
kedde2005
Grunt
Grunt

by Putni » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:16 am

Heck, I didn't remember that. Seems fair then. I used XPearl for a long time, and real Vanilla ended when dinosaurs still roamed the Earth. :D I like Nostalrius more and more.
Putni
Grunt
Grunt

by Youfie » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:21 am

kedde2005 wrote:@putni, yes im using exact settings as on feenix ED.
Hence why i think that something hasnt been coded yet.

@netherfrost well scripted server, not quite... Already found this bug + the general chat bug... yeah i dont buy it bro :/

@ghostly
@youfie
I know this is how it was back in vanilla. But i want to be able to know exactly how much health mobs have and so on... I hope they will fix this cause its very annoying...

Well atleast Feenix did one job right regarding the mob health then

It won't be fixed, because it's not a bug.
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by balsh » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:27 am

MobInfo2
balsh
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Netherfrost » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:01 am

Just to clarify, its never going to get scripted because its blizzlike.
Netherfrost
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Addons & macros