Nostalrius WoW Client

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

Re: Nostalrius WoW Client

by vextacular » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:16 am

This worked great for me! Thanks!
vextacular
Tester

by Zaxal » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:16 am

Can someone please link me the new download for the client, the main one isnt working anymore.
Zaxal
Tester

by Narkon » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:16 pm

This thread lost it's Sticky status when that guy created a fake new thread. Could it please be made a Sticky again?

Edit: Erm. So it seems a moderator had changed one of the download links in my first post to one of a Mega link that I had not uploaded. I have changed this back.
Narkon
Sergeant
Sergeant

by mikehawk101 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:38 am

Evert time I login I automatically get dc'ed instantly? help?
mikehawk101
Tester

by Jevs » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:09 am

All links not worked, pls, need torrent file.
Jevs
Tester

by LAMBDA471 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:51 am

Jevs wrote:All links not worked, pls, need torrent file.

There is a torrent on TPB

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/5076223/World_of_Warcraft_Client_-_Version_1.12.1_enUS_-_Windows

I've been using this torrent for years and I still use it on Nostalrius, because I didn't bother looking if they had their own client. I bet the only difference from this torrent and their installer is that the torrent is just an archived, installed game, where you have to configure realmlist.wtf yourself and create your shortcuts if needed, while their version installs with a preconfigured realmlist.wtf, automatically installs shortcuts and (maybe, just maybe) creates registry strings.
LAMBDA471
Tester

by Vander » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:04 pm

So does this client support the "Breaking News" feature yet?
Vander
Tester

by Revontheus1746 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:21 pm

Okay, Revontheus here.

I'm having the same problem as adamik, as it keeps telling me I need a disk. It DID ask me if I was going to extract the files from the Setup Narkon pointed out, as the icon next to it wasn't the WoW icon.

I wrote that off as it just being a computer thing, but I may have been wrong.
I'm trying to use: ( WoW-1.12.1-Setup ) Minus the parenthesis.
Revontheus1746
Tester

by Narkon » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:09 am

Vander wrote:So does this client support the "Breaking News" feature yet?

Viper said he would get in touch with me if he would like this implemented. I've heard nothing yet.

Revontheus1746 wrote:Okay, Revontheus here.

I'm having the same problem as adamik, as it keeps telling me I need a disk. It DID ask me if I was going to extract the files from the Setup Narkon pointed out, as the icon next to it wasn't the WoW icon.

I wrote that off as it just being a computer thing, but I may have been wrong.
I'm trying to use: ( WoW-1.12.1-Setup ) Minus the parenthesis.

Are you launching the setup.exe with the 4 bin files in the same directory? Where did you download the installer? From the website download or the download from google drive?
Narkon
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Pabb » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:24 am

I'm a scrub when it comes to computers so if I sound like a noob that's why.

When I tried installing the files my hard drive crashed. I suspect it's because 5GB was too much for my computer (I have many things installed rn). Now that I cleared a lot of things and it can now hold 400GB will it still work? Thanks

EDIT: First of all, it was when the files were halfway 'til it was finished when the hard drive crashed.

And yes, it happened again after that, when I didn't re-install it. I'm beginning to think this was a misunderstanding and that it just happened in the wrong time.
Pabb
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius