Nostalrius WoW Client

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

Re: Nostalrius WoW Client

by Indepth » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:08 pm

hey guys, I have a question..
My download keeps stopping at 99% and IDK what i can do about it ive tried MegaDownloader.. also doesnt work.. im clueless

#HELP
Indepth
Tester

by Narkon » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:13 pm

Just tested now. Worked ok.

Stuck on 99% for about 10 seconds and then started downloading.

Narkon
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Taridel » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:58 am

Hi guys, newbie to the server here. I managed to download the ZIP file just fine. After extracting and running the installer, it randomly closes without warning. I've tried disabling my antivirus/firewall and running as administrator, troubleshooting, etc. It just keeps closing after a few seconds :/
Taridel
Tester

by Steffyr » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:31 am

Can you change the folder destination when you download from the website? I almost have no space left on my C: Drive, so I can´t finnish the download.
Steffyr
Tester

by Narkon » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:43 pm

Steffyr wrote:Can you change the folder destination when you download from the website? I almost have no space left on my C: Drive, so I can´t finnish the download.

Maybe with the MEGA downloader on the first page. Untested.
Narkon
Sergeant
Sergeant

by IndoFresh » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:55 pm

I've tried this installation about 3 times now. After investigation i can declare this game to be uninfected yet it still won't download for me. Each time I kept getting an "Oh Snap" error from google chrome. After disabling my extensions and addons i went along and downloaded again. around 85% i received another "Oh Snap" error. Then deciding maybe i shall disable my firewall. As i write this post, Im sitting at 99% and have been for about 10 minutes now. Not sure how to use the megadownloader so if anyone could tell me that'd be great. Thanks.
IndoFresh
Tester

by BobbyRaduloff » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:37 pm

Guys im new here too and i have the same issue Indepth if someone could upload it somewere else i would be very thankful! :D
BobbyRaduloff
Tester

by mhegedal » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:27 pm

Hi, does this work for Mac?
mhegedal
Tester

by boorizz » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:13 pm

I Just downloded client with mega, so how i can open it? Cant find the file from computer?
boorizz
Tester

by Narkon » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:17 pm

BobbyRaduloff wrote:Guys im new here too and i have the same issue Indepth if someone could upload it somewere else i would be very thankful! :D

Have you tried the MegaDownloader?

mhegedal wrote:Hi, does this work for Mac?

Afraid not.

boorizz wrote:I Just downloded client with mega, so how i can open it? Cant find the file from computer?

Can you see where it has been saved by looking at your download list in your browser?
Narkon
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius