Nostalrius WoW Client

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

Re: Nostalrius WoW Client

by Narkon » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:34 am

ZyklonEvil wrote:I've tried both the normal download and the one with mega more than once, and it fails everytime for me. Is it possible to make a torrent please? :(

How does it fail? Fail at what point?

Llandysul wrote:Hi All I downloaded the file and unziped the .exe file. When I go to install it it seems to have a problem. It asks me if I want a short cut on desk top and all that and when I hit install it comes up asking me for another CD. How do I get around that?

Are you running the .exe with all the .bin files in the same directory?
Narkon
Sergeant
Sergeant

by kappaross » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:41 pm

When attempting to download it stops and gives me a error while 4Gb into the download that says, "Failed - Network Error" Keep in mind this is me translating from swedish to english so it might be wrong translation, either way i thought maybe u could help.
kappaross
Tester

by VanillaRouge » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:30 pm

I'm getting the same error as kappaross.
VanillaRouge
Tester

by Epyon Revenant » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:09 pm

Same here. Every single time I tried downloading with both links it stops at 4 Gb and I'll receive "Error - Network Error". I've lost count of how many times it happened and NO, it had nothing to do with my anti-virus or my firewall. Could you please put a torrent download?
Epyon Revenant
Tester

by Stephorer » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:00 pm

I downloaded Nostalrius through MEGA, and got a ZIP file, I try to extract it but nothing happens..
Stephorer
Tester

by jayss » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:50 am

Linked malware
jayss
Tester

by Dizeliun » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:32 am

I also was getting "Failed - Network Error" about ~4GB in. Also the megafile has been removed. Hope you guys get it fixed since I can see it deterring new comers from wanting to go through the hassle
Dizeliun
Tester

by Fubs » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:26 am

The WIN CLIENT account on Mega may have been deleted, as clicking on the download link now yields this beauty of an error:

OSX client still allows a download though, not sure about unzipping.
Fubs
Tester

by Fubs » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:35 am

jayss wrote:I have uploaded the working Installator to a torrent for you guys

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xak72 ... ic.torrent

you've been asking so much, enjoy

When I try to start this it asks me to insert disk 1 and click OK.
Fubs
Tester

by Dulmor » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:18 am

jayss wrote:I have uploaded the working Installator to a torrent for you guys

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xak72 ... ic.torrent

you've been asking so much, enjoy

Hi all. Thank 's a lot my friend. I was about to reply and say that i had the same prob as kappaross. It worked so good for me. Just an info from me. someone new like me have to make a little search to reach this point of forum and check your torrent file. update it to first post if possible so we dont lose new vanila lovers.Thank's again
Dulmor
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius