New player here with a question.

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

New player here with a question.

by Inlove » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:33 pm

Hello everybody, I've just started on the Alliance side because i have always been Horde on my old server and now it's time for a fresh start on the other side.

Alright well, i really feel like this is the old classic vanilla i remember from back at the time but, what do you say to this server? What is your opinion?

What is the good things for you here and ofc bad things what can be better if there is anything. Just curious.

Have a nice day. :)
Inlove
Tester

Re: New player here with a question.

by Conquestkale » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:42 am

Overall the server is by far the best vanilla server I've ever played on, it needs some polishing here and there but it's mainly minor bugs, with that being said the dev team is awesome at fixing bugs in a timely manner just look under announcements and patchnotes.
The population is insane never goes below 2k and peak of 6k+
Conquestkale
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: New player here with a question.

by Shadowlurk » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:00 pm

A bit buggy, but the devs are working diligently to fix the issues.

Server is rock-solid and can easily handle 5k+ players at the same time without lag or hiccups. There are sometimes disconnects though, but they don't last long (DDoS is the suspected culprit).

Otherwise, the server is awesome and fun to play on. World PvP is abundant and there is never a time where you don't see someone else in the game world. It's easy to form groups. The community (for the most part) is good.

Don't pay mind to the rumors/lies that the server's population numbers have been fabricated. These people are butthurt followers of a rival private server and aim to taint the reputation of this one.

Enjoy your stay at Nostalrius.
Want your game to look visually stunning and run silky smooth? Read my guide.
Shadowlurk - Level 29 Troll Rogue (Expert Leatherworker / Expert Skinner)
Shadowlurk
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius