new player worried about quest (bug?)

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

new player worried about quest (bug?)

by TrumpThrall16 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:08 am

HI, I am very worried. someone asked in general chat about completing the same quest twice, and i said that i had done that before as well. and about 5 people said i was reported and would be banned.
I never played wow before and had no idea this was a bug i assumed it was normal for some quests. and now I am not even sure how to make a bug report. the post on the subject is very confusing.

can anyone please help me? did i break the rules? it was a quest started by a looted item..
TrumpThrall16
Private
Private

Re: new player worried about quest (bug?)

by TrumpThrall16 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:12 am

I am really freaking out. i put a ton of time in to get to level 35. there is no way i can do it again.
was everybody messing with me or is my account going to be banned?
TrumpThrall16
Private
Private

by Wrathran » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:01 am

Sounds like people are trolling you.

Anyway, if you have encountered a bug in-game and by accident exploited that bug you can send a ticket to GM and explain the situation.

How to contact Game Master on Nostalrius:
1. Click the red question-mark "?".
2. Click button "Issues that GMs can assist with".
3. Choose "STUCK" (Yes, even if you are not stuck, choose this for ALL issues on Nostalrius).
4. Click "Still not working, Page a GM".
5. Write ticket. Attach as much information and evidence as possible.

This is how you contact Game Master on Nostalrius. You will make a ticket for "Stuck" even if you are not stuck. This is how it works on Nostalrius and is the correct way of doing it here!
Wrathran
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by MrCruz » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:40 pm

Wrathran wrote:Sounds like people are trolling you.

Anyway, if you have encountered a bug in-game and by accident exploited that bug you can send a ticket to GM and explain the situation.

How to contact Game Master on Nostalrius:
1. Click the red question-mark "?".
2. Click button "Issues that GMs can assist with".
3. Choose "STUCK" (Yes, even if you are not stuck, choose this for ALL issues on Nostalrius).
4. Click "Still not working, Page a GM".
5. Write ticket. Attach as much information and evidence as possible.

This is how you contact Game Master on Nostalrius. You will make a ticket for "Stuck" even if you are not stuck. This is how it works on Nostalrius and is the correct way of doing it here!

There is an update to reporting bugs:
4. Best practices
Game Master will not take bug request in-game anymore, players will have to use the Bug tracker for this purpose. This will help clean up a lot of the tickets we get on a daily basis.

You should check https://en.nostalrius.org/how-to-report-a-bug

Thank you :)
MrCruz
Private
Private

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius