New players wants to ask:)

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

New players wants to ask:)

by TrueHit » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:19 am

Hello everyone!
I want to start playing here after 4years of wotlk and other expansions,never played vanilla before,so i want to ask you some questions.
How is pvp in vanilla? Is it fun and balanced?
Is there much to do in this server?
How are classes working? Mainly ferals,rogues,mages?
TrueHit
Tester

Re: New players wants to ask:)

by Xantii » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:55 pm

let us say it so. when u never playd vanilla its a big different to each otehr expansion.
if u want to go good or one of teh best it´s take many time.
MAAAAAAANY time.
my tip. dont play here lags sucks up every day
Xantii
Sergeant
Sergeant

by PEHO.HOL » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:25 pm

Xantii wrote:let us say it so. when u never playd vanilla its a big different to each otehr expansion.
if u want to go good or one of teh best it´s take many time.
MAAAAAAANY time.
my tip. dont play here lags sucks up every day

Man - that has to be the worst review I've EVER read.

Vanilla is -different-. Very, very true. But it is glorious, compared to what WoW developed into, through the different expansions.

Vanilla is tough. It is not just click and point. It takes strategy. It takes teamwork. But it pays off. You'll love Vanilla, if you love a good challenge.
PEHO.HOL
Private
Private

by sgtnanners » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:58 pm

Fun is debatable. The pvp is certainly not balanced. There's a fair bit to do considering vanilla is all about grinding and time sink. I heard there are a few issues with mages but nothing that game breaking mechanics wise.
sgtnanners
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Rotgur » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:04 pm

Pvp is great, but can be a bit unbalanced at times. There is a lot to do. Rogues and mages are very good at pvp, ferals I'm not sure but druids are probably better off healing anyway.
Rotgur
Private
Private

by Ashergi » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:54 pm

TrueHit wrote:How is pvp in vanilla? Is it fun and balanced?

Fun? Yes. Balanced? Never was, never will be.

TrueHit wrote:Is there much to do in this server?

Stuff to do? Yeah there's stuff to do. It takes forever to level up your characters, so that adds some things to do. There are Reps that need raising, quests that need doing, professions that need leveling, n00bs that need pwning, and raids that need wiping. All of which take loads of time to get to, but are extremely rewarding.

TrueHit wrote:How are classes working? Mainly ferals,rogues,mages?

Ferals - Don't expect to tank raids. Some might let you tank dungeons, but that's about it. They can be great for leveling and solo play though, as they have tons of utility and some decent damage.

Rogues - So powerful. They do metric shit tonnes of damage and are amazing at PvP. The downside? Everyone plays a rogue. They are far overrepresented in server population. if you got the competitive edge, give it a shot.

Mages - A little overrepresented, but very useful. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdkcisPikBE
Ashergi
Tester

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius