[Addon] LunaUnitFrames

Re: [Official Thread] LunaUnitFrames

by Karrier » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:45 am

res wrote:
Karrier wrote:I have this weird error when changing character (in another account)

The portrait bugs like this (see it under the player frame, behind the skill bars)

My portrait options are: "show as bar", "bar off" (disabled)

What should I check to fix this?

When I got this problem I could fix it by sliding the portrait bar up a bit and then back down to "Off"

yea but you gotta do it everytime you login right? No way to solve this forever?
Karrier
Sergeant
Sergeant

by res » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:57 am

Karrier wrote:yea but you gotta do it everytime you login right? No way to solve this forever?

I only had to do it once, so I don't know then.
res
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Rhena » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:14 am

I will look into it when i'm back from work.
Author of LunaUnitFrames - The most advanced unit frames for classic WoW. Visit my GitHub page for them and some other tools i wrote.
Rhyna - Warrior | Nost PvP | Alliance
Rhena
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Karrier » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:07 pm

The portrait bug was solved somehow, after disabling/enabling portraits, moving its position and weight, and relogging like 20 times

But I have this other bug now, using EnemyBuffTimersVanilla, I get this yellow counter(s) in middle of screen (many numbers at same time), when fighting multiple mobs, specially in raids.
If you check carefully you can see a black square at the very bottom-left corner on the screen (behind chat), it seems like a radial buff going, it even flashes when it completes/expires.

Karrier
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Rhena » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:34 pm

I played around a lot with the portrait and bars and couldn't get it to break. Your new errors are caused by EnemyBuffTimersVanilla not managing its cooldown frames correctly. Not much on my end i could do to fix this.
Author of LunaUnitFrames - The most advanced unit frames for classic WoW. Visit my GitHub page for them and some other tools i wrote.
Rhyna - Warrior | Nost PvP | Alliance
Rhena
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Karrier » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:55 pm

Its a pity, I'd love to have enemybufftimers on Luna, its one of the reasons I didnt use Luna before

Any chance Schaka will look into this? <3
Karrier
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Athene » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:24 pm

Pro tips:

Line 719 & 737
<Genesis>
youtube.com/GenesisGuilde

MSBT [Continued] landed on Nostalrius, check it here: forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=1721
Athene
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Karrier » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:30 pm

Athene wrote:Pro tips:

Line 719 & 737

Sorry I'm not programmer, can you give me a few tips more and maybe I will try something :)

I guess you mean the lines on enemybufftimersvanilla.lua?

719: spellName = string.sub(arg1, first+3, last-1) -- remove period
737: for i=1,16 do

don't know what to change about them tbh
Karrier
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Athene » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:38 pm

In EnemyBuffTimersVanilla.lua

719 (old): local region = getglobal(firstToUpper(unitID).."FrameBuff"..i)
719 (new): local region = getglobal("Luna"..firstToUpper(unitID).."FrameBuff"..i)

737 (old): local region = getglobal(firstToUpper(unitID).."FrameDebuff"..i)
737 (new): local region = getglobal("Luna"..firstToUpper(unitID).."FrameDebuff"..i)

Same thing when you want to make it work with DUF ("DUF_"..firstToUpper(unitID).."Frame_Debuffs_"..i)
<Genesis>
youtube.com/GenesisGuilde

MSBT [Continued] landed on Nostalrius, check it here: forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=1721
Athene
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by res » Fri May 01, 2015 1:30 am

I started using these raid frames the other day, and I have to say I'm very impressed but I have
some questions/bug reports(?)

1. Raid and party frames default to "Class colours on health bars" on seemingly every update, (damage, in range etc.) even with it off. This does not affect Player, target and target's target frames which stay red/green.

2. I can not use mouse buttons 3, 4 and 5 with click casting when I'm trying to cast a spell on my targets target, but it works on all other frames.

3. I have both MobHealth3 and Luna installed, how do I get Luna to show the health values from MobHealth3?

4. Is there any way to change the "in range" distance? It seems to default to 30 yards, but as a healer most healing spells use 40 yards.

5. Are you thinking of implementing (maybe there already is) a "real" "Flip target layout" (not just the portrait).

6. How about a portrait for target's target?

7. What does the blue/red squares on the raid frames mean when I do not have "Display debuffs as a center icon" checked? I'm guessing red is physical/bleed effects and blue is magic effects?

8. Is there any way to sort debuffs/buffs to different sides of the unit frames instead of having them all mixed without any outlines? (I find it hard to tell which ones are which when targeting people)

Thank you for all your time and effort.

I'm sorry if these questions have been asked before, and if so, I thank you for your patience as well.
res
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros