Beginner's Guide 2.0

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

Re: Beginner's Guide 2.0

by Ramguard » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:58 pm

I can't log in, help
Ramguard
Tester

by Rageosaurus » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:47 am

I have windows xp, I download "Nostalrius-WoW-Classic....zip"..................... I try to extract and it says "The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupted." and I cannot proceed.....can someone please help me...I downloaded it tonight from your website. I tried downloading it 2x just in case something weird happened during first one. I would love to play wow again..
Rageosaurus
Tester

by Fadakar » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:27 pm

Can a admin approve my newly made account. I cannot login after register
Fadakar
Tester

by Sourshy » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:30 pm

Awesome guide, thanks a lot :) Was pretty easy to install and start playing, unlike a lot of servers I've tried. Not a big deal to everyone, but really nice to me!
Sourshy
Tester

by DemienPunk » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:18 am

hey guys, I have encountered this kind of problem and don't know how to deal with it. can anyone help?
[img][img]http://s1.postimg.org/mjcj2m5hn/Screenshot_1.jpg[/img][/img]
DemienPunk
Tester

by Thehappyone » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:28 pm

Hi there.

I have downloaded and installed the client as well as registered my account. After selecting a server the game tries to log me in to the server but then bounces me back to server select. Is this an internet connection issue?

- Thehappyone
Thehappyone
Tester

by adamik » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:42 pm

I've downloaded nostalrius and it's on PvE mode. I've downloaded nostalrius like in february and it was on PvP, and I've got there a level 60 mage. How do I get back to PvP?

Edit: I've found PvP mode, but I don't have no chars there. I've stoped playing around in June. I've needed to instal windows 'cause I had problems in windows. That means I deleted this game. Does it mean that my all chars were deleted?
adamik
Tester

by geko12344 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:31 pm

I clicked the link given in this part:
Nostalrius provides an easy tool to automatically adjust your realmlist. Just download and execute this tool!
and downloaded that so called ''tool'' , however it just keeps opening and closing itself over and over. I tried to delete it but it doesnt give me permission to do so and now its stuck inside my pc. Its not active but i still want it gone!
geko12344
Tester

by Tomato » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:10 pm

Thanks for this guide friend
Tomato
Tester

by Disruption » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:17 pm

Yo i just downloaded it, and after i did wow-setups steps i thought i could play, but it says i cannot connect when i put in my id and password. Is it the same as the site? Please help
Disruption
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius